Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW Zipp 808 NSW Rim Brake Clincher wheelset, Tubeless compatible
Quote | Reply
Never ridden. Never even had a tire or cassette mounted. Includes skewers, rim tape, brake pads, and Zipp valve extenders. Tubeless compatible.

$2,000 shipped.

Pm me for pics or questions.
Last edited by: Greenj5: Apr 22, 20 7:29
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Zipp 808 NSW Rim Brake Clincher wheelset, Tubeless compatible [Greenj5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Good deal here. >40% off retail. Need the cash!
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Zipp 808 NSW Rim Brake Clincher wheelset, Tubeless compatible [Greenj5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Races WILL be coming back....at some point. BUMP!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello are you interested in separating them? I need a rear wheel I have the front. Thanks

Ike
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Zipp 808 NSW Rim Brake Clincher wheelset, Tubeless compatible [Ike621] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tempting but then I would probably be stuck with the front wheel for eternity! I’ll think about it and get back to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the front wheel if Ike621 still wants the rear wheel. LMK
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Zipp 808 NSW Rim Brake Clincher wheelset, Tubeless compatible [mbecks2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am still interested! Let us know if your willing to sale the wheels. Front goes to mbecks2 the other to me.

Ike
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Zipp 808 NSW Rim Brake Clincher wheelset, Tubeless compatible [Ike621] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's thinking about it! Logged on a few hrs after your post so surely read what you wrote. Let's get it done my man!
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Zipp 808 NSW Rim Brake Clincher wheelset, Tubeless compatible [mbecks2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha he’s right. However, they are no longer “New.” I had a local duathlon two weeks ago and I couldn’t resist racing them. So, they have about 25 miles on them and GP5000 tires with the same. If you are still interested, feel free to shoot me an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you sold this already?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to take $850 for the rear?

Ike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any movement on this? Still interested, but haven't heard back...
Quote Reply