Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman payment plan
Quote | Reply
I entered ironman western Australia when there was the only payment plan entry. Which was fine with me. The race isn't until December.

My next installment is next week. Should I pay it? If races are cancelling, are they deferring entry until 2021?

I know that is a long way away but the next two payments add up to $600...
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman payment plan [andy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's up to you obviously, but I'm betting that racing will resume in some form late summer or fall.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman payment plan [andy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you lose your 1st installment if you don't pay?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman payment plan [jhammond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jhammond wrote:
It's up to you obviously, but I'm betting that racing will resume in some form late summer or fall.

Ya gotta love how USA centric this forum is....

It is already Autumn in Australia and Ironman Western Australia is held in the first week of Summer. :-)

I believe Ironman West Oz will go ahead as planned and be one of the first races of the 2021 season.
Last edited by: ThailandUltras: Apr 11, 20 17:34
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman payment plan [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThailandUltras wrote:
jhammond wrote:

It is already Autumn in Australia and Ironman Western Australia is held in the first week of Summer. :-)

I believe Ironman West Oz will go ahead as planned and be one of the first races of the 2021 season.

Still quite summery in WA. It was only 39.5 degrees in Perth yesterday.....or 103F for our US readers.

With WA only having 514 covid cases and 6 deaths to date, and its borders closed to the rest of Australia, there is potentially a long way to go with this.

So they could be right, we mightn't be racing until "late summer or fall", ie Feb May 2021.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman payment plan [satanellus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
satanellus wrote:
ThailandUltras wrote:
jhammond wrote:

Still quite summery in WA. It was only 39.5 degrees in Perth yesterday.....or 103F for our US readers.

With WA only having 514 covid cases and 6 deaths to date, and its borders closed to the rest of Australia, there is potentially a long way to go with this.

So they could be right, we mightn't be racing until "late summer or fall", ie Feb May 2021.

Yeah pretty summery here on the Sunny Coast today..I am hoping for WA to open the borders before November as I want to do the Mount Magnet 1,400 bikepacking race the last weekend of Nov and then ride down to Busso for Ironman.
Quote Reply