Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Swim Cord Workouts [AKCrafty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've seen some friends doing it laying down, but I haven't tried yet. I dont have a weight bench so I'd have to lay on top of some stools or something haha
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Cord Workouts [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Moonrocket wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

Now I just need to order something that is not out of stock or 6-8 weeks delivery!

I ordered a set of stretchcordz off Amazon Monday the 13th and it told me they would ship in 3-4 weeks. They shipped Wednesday. I have a cheap knock off now that the stitches are ripping on so I hope they get here quick!

Did you get them yet.

I found a set of resistance training bands that I had in a box and attached them to a pipe in the ceiling in the basement and they are doing the trick to complement weights and rowing machine.

Just FYI I got them in the mail today from amazon seller PYKlife and they are total counterfeits. Cheap crap smell terrible.
Last edited by: Moonrocket: May 14, 20 15:10
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Cord Workouts [ajbaucco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve been enjoying your swim cord program. I have tried swim cords here and there over the years and never got much out of them. I really like the way that you have organized this with different combinations and intensities. 20-25 min swim cord workouts just fly by with these smart workout templates. Thanks AJ!!

Anybody who hasn’t tried them, these are good sessions. I’ll probably keep using these sessions even after my pool opens again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also would like to thank AJ for this program, I also like the notes about the intensity for each set. Well done.
The workouts just *look* easy an paper, but follow them closely and you will end covered in sweat, at least that was happened to me. Just one note, I see the duration is set to 20minutes in training peaks, but so far I need 20 minutes to do 1 set, so I end up doing a 40minute workout. Am I missing something?
Also, how much time should I take for recovery between sets?
Would love to follow the live workouts but being in EU, time difference is a factor :D

As long as I will have completed the bike training plan on Zwift (TT Tune Up), in 5 weeks, I look forward to try also your bike plan.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is extremely helpful, thanks so much! I'd been doing some swim cord workouts but after watching your videos I realized I'd been doing a pretty poor job technique wise. I'm sore today after doing it correctly yesterday! The video did prompt one potentially dumb swim technique question. Should my catch be that pronounced in the pool?
Quote Reply

Prev Next