Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Store - Customer Service
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have issues with the customer service from Ironman Store? I have made several orders from them and anytime I contact them with an issue its like they don't even read my message, they just cut and paste a blanket statement. On one occasion I sent multiple messages because my account showed I ordered $158 of gear that I did not order. The person answering the messages clearly never read any of them because his response had nothing to do with the issue. I recently just had another issue and once again the reply had nothing to do with the issue I had.

Anyone else have problems like this or is it just me?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Store - Customer Service [SoonerBorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OMG... I have contacting them for weeks and weeks with no reply. I then followed up with an email and not reply. They finally responded blaming me for not looking in my spam folder where nothing was sent from them. It was like I was bothering them to get my money back.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Store - Customer Service [triath0607] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I give Ironman (WTC) credit for putting on a great race experience and for the generous response to Covid-19.

When it comes to all manner of customer service, whether race-related or retail-related, they are the absolute worst. Really, I can’t think of another commercial enterprise that is this bad. Even most government agencies are better. I would rank them only above the DMV.

I find it very odd that the management team endured throughout these ownership changes, yet this aspect of this business never gets better. If the new owners monitor these boards, this is a huge area for improvement.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Store - Customer Service [Waingro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glad to know I am not the only one having these issues. I would be surprised if they read any of my emails or messages because non of their replys have had a single thing to do with what my issue is. Not only to they take for freaking ever to mail an order but God forbid you have an issue, you will never get it corrected. There have been occasions where I would like to return something but just the thought of trying to explain what I need and them understanding it raises my HR 50 BMP. I have probably kept $75 worth of stuff I cant wear and just end up finding someone who can simply because their customer service is so freaking poor.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Store - Customer Service [SoonerBorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Placed an order a while back, did not come, emailed them they did reply it was a warehouse problem then canceled my order.... said reorder gave me 20% off coupon. I did order about a week or so just got a email that it shipped fedex. They said they have new warehouse and we’re having problems. I have ordered many things over many many years never a problem.
Quote Reply