Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sam Long taking Lemmon KOM (from Sanders no less) [Sam(go) Long] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sam - sadly you're learning why so many pros/coaches/etc no longer post here, including Lionel.
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Long taking Lemmon KOM (from Sanders no less) [Sam(go) Long] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fuck....while all you bicker I'm flying over in a P100 to take this shit myself.

Sam is stronger than Lionel. There are some other stronger triathletes. There are about 2 dozen climbers in the domestic US who could take that from them. What is the nut sucking going on with certain triathletes (or Lionel I suppose more specifically) FFS.

Sam is stronger. Not rocket science. Throw in bike skills and Sam ends up at the end of the course and LS ends up crashing out.
Last edited by: turdburgler: Apr 22, 20 17:29
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Long taking Lemmon KOM (from Sanders no less) [vanchize] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vanchize wrote:
Sam you're just on the wrong side of a bunch of Lionel fanboys, most of which didn't know who he was until he hired a videographer to be his hype man a few years ago. You have the KOM, keep ripping it up and being authentic.

You obviously don't like Lionel, who was known long before Talbot came into the scene, and that's fine. Mt. Lemmon has a bunch of segments that could be considered "key." Sam has one of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Long taking Lemmon KOM (from Sanders no less) [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
There are about 2 dozen climbers in the domestic US who could take that from them.

You think there are 24 faster domestic pros that could take that?

Most of the domestic pros have ridden Lemmon before, it's hallowed training ground for camps.
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Long taking Lemmon KOM (from Sanders no less) [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes.
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Long taking Lemmon KOM (from Sanders no less) [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure I agree. But we will never know.

I think there are definitely a few, but when you say "domestic pros" you change the quality of competition quite significantly.

Now, if you go over to Gates Pass (west side) or A-Mountain then the answer changes significantly. Lemmon is an effort that is basically designed to favor triathletes over roadies.
Last edited by: jkhayc: Apr 23, 20 6:45
Quote Reply

Prev Next