Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DeSoto Mobius vs 400 mile bib shorts...
Quote | Reply
Has anyone used both? Comment on differences and how each fit?
Website seems to indicate the 400 is more compressive, but then also has a note saying many people size down with the 400's...
Thx!
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Mobius vs 400 mile bib shorts... [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve never used the Mobius, but I can tell you the 400-mile bibs are fantastic! I have several pairs including the Slowtwitch version, and rarely ride long distances in anything else. They’re fairly compressive and fit well.
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Mobius vs 400 mile bib shorts... [FFigawi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you size down compared to what you'd normally use in American sizing? Or just go exactly by their fit chart?
Thx!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
Did you size down compared to what you'd normally use in American sizing? Or just go exactly by their fit chart?
Thx!

I didn’t size down. I probably should have since I wear size M in their tri suit, but the L is fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
Has anyone used both? Comment on differences and how each fit?
Website seems to indicate the 400 is more compressive, but then also has a note saying many people size down with the 400's...
Thx!

If in the middle or lower in 400 size down for Mobius without question. I have had several of both and love them. The Mobius breaths more and is much less compressive with less memory in material. I wear large in 400 medium in Mobius.
Last edited by: ktm520: Apr 8, 20 9:08
Quote Reply