Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is it possible to repeat segments of a training session on Zwift with iOS?
Quote | Reply
I have been using Zwift with iOS for a couple of years now. Is there any way in which segments of a training session can be repeated with iOS? For example, suppose I am running a training session and would like to repeat an interval (I know, WTF is wrong with you), is there any way of skipping back using iOS or perhaps the Companion App? Skipping forward through segments has been possible ever since I started using Zwift. I have not, however, been able to figure out how to skip backwards.
Quote Reply
Re: Is it possible to repeat segments of a training session on Zwift with iOS? [Scott_B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the only way to do what you're wanting is to go back in the menu and select the workout over again (without exiting first). Then it will start the workout over again and you can skip ahead to the interval you're looking for.
Quote Reply
Re: Is it possible to repeat segments of a training session on Zwift with iOS? [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was afraid of that. It was worth an ask.
Quote Reply
Re: Is it possible to repeat segments of a training session on Zwift with iOS? [Scott_B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you are doing Zwift workouts? If so this probably isn't what you want to do, but I often do repeats on Zwift on KOMs and segments, like 3x(however long) up the Volcano KOM. So in this case I am picking a route with that climb, then descending, then doing a U-turn at the bottom/when I'm ready to go again, and I can add on an extra if I want, or do a little extra rest, or whatever. If you've never tried this, I recommend it, it's fun.
Quote Reply
Re: Is it possible to repeat segments of a training session on Zwift with iOS? [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I was referring to Zwift workouts. Hill repeats as part of a free ride is fun, kind of, and I do those types of sessions from time to time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Custom workout, insert extra sets followed by the rest also, skip the extra sets using Z-companion app during the workout when you don't want to do them.
Quote Reply
Re: Is it possible to repeat segments of a training session on Zwift with iOS? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That will work. Guess it's time to watch a video on how to create a custom workout.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you use training peaks, just create the workout there, it's super easy. Zwift will automatically pull it in.
Quote Reply
Re: Is it possible to repeat segments of a training session on Zwift with iOS? [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I’ll give that a try.
Quote Reply