Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [46&2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, vuka shift is the blip box
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello,

Information found on internet is contradictory about sram red etap 2x11 compatibility.

Is it compatible or not ?

Second blipbox in 5 years with port defect... Willing to purchase a 3rd one even if i am really thinking to change for shimano with so poor reliability .

Blipbox no more for sale apparently ... so vuka shift is my last option ...

Thanks for answer
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [bixente] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Bixente,

I am sorry you have had issues with your blipbox. Have you contact your local SRAM technical Service about it?

The VukaShift AXS 90 is not compatible with Etap 11Speed. It is only compatible with ETAP AXS systems which are 12 speed.

Best

Nathan Schickel
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [NateZipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Nathan,

Thanks for answer.

So i will try to find a new blipbox.

Regards
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [NateZipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Nathan,
Thanks for the AMA, I know it's a few months old now! I recently purchased a Canyon Speedmax CF 7 eTap, which I'm very pleased with, but I have a few little issues which I hope you can clear up. I have the original eTap on my road bike, so I'm familiar with the general principles of the system.

The specific issue I'm having is to do with shifting not happening when I press a button on VukaShift90 AXS or the button (blips?) connected near the brake on the base bar. It doesn't matter if I press the left or right buttons, or the buttons at the end of the VukaShift or the blips.

What I see is that when a normal change happens, I press a button, and the green LED on the VukaShift blinks normally, and the AXS derailleur blinks normally and changes.

When a faulty change is initiated, I press a button, and the green LED on the VukaShift blinks extremely quickly, and the AXS derailleur doesn't blink and no change happens.

This doesn't seem to be related to how long I hold the button down for.

Using the AXS app, I have updated to the latest firmware. I think this was my mistake, as this wasn't happening before. Since updating, reporting of the battery status of the VukaShift in the app is wrong (always red). I've changed the batteries in the VukaShift to another set of Energiser CR2032 so I know they're good, and the eTap batteries are charged.

Any advice on this? It's annoying not knowing whether my gear change is going to take effect or not.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NateZipp wrote:
Hello Bixente,

I am sorry you have had issues with your blipbox. Have you contact your local SRAM technical Service about it?

The VukaShift AXS 90 is not compatible with Etap 11Speed. It is only compatible with ETAP AXS systems which are 12 speed.

Best

Nathan Schickel

I understand the 12-speed AXS blipbox can now be made backwards-compatible to 11-speed e-tap via a firmware upgrade. I'm curious if this can be done with the VukaShift AXS 90 extensions as well? Also, can you plug Multi-Clic shifters on the basebar into the VukaShift since there is no longer a blipbox?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [SN95NIK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the MultiClics plug into the extensions.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [SN95NIK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello SN95NIK,

Yes the new firmware upgrade 2.29.4 or later will allow you to pair the VukaShift AXS 90 extensions with 11speed ETap derailleurs. The VukaShift AXS 90 extensions are also designed to have 1 set of auxiliary shifters plugged in (multiclics or blips). So yes you can use multi clics with the VukaShift AXS 90. in fact the extensions come with a set of multiclics intended to be used on the basebar.

Best

Nathan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Nathan, has Sram developed wireless blips for TT bike?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [kevinl2048] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Nathan
Any advice on the shifting issues I'm having with my VukaShift?
How can I downgrade the firmware on them?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [kevinl2048] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Kevin,

Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@sram.com they can help you in diagnosing any shifting issues you may have.

best

Nathan Schickel
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [enricobraglia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
enricobraglia wrote:
Hi Nathan, has Sram developed wireless blips for TT bike?

Hi Enrico, yes we are working on these in development, but release date is still yet to be determined.

best

Nathan Schickel
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please hurry up, I can’t route Blips cable in my SWorks Shiv disc
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [enricobraglia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone having trouble getting their ZIPP VukaShift AXS 90 in pairing mode ?

I follow the the manual:

“Press and hold the AXS button on each Vuka Shift AXS extension until the green LED blinks quickly, then release“

But when i push the AXS button the LED doesn’t blink. It’s just green and turns off after a while even though i still hold the button.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anything on the roadmap for a ski bend version?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [selmann] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Problem solved by SRAM / ZIPP Support Team - A new firmware is on it's way to fix a bug 😀

selmann wrote:
Anyone having trouble getting their ZIPP VukaShift AXS 90 in pairing mode ?

I follow the the manual:

“Press and hold the AXS button on each Vuka Shift AXS extension until the green LED blinks quickly, then release“

But when i push the AXS button the LED doesn’t blink. It’s just green and turns off after a while even though i still hold the button.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally!

Fixed bug: rapidly pressing Clics or Blips prevents derailleur(s) from actuating

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wondering if anyone has had any luck with a light/gopro mount under the gps mount like other systems have. Zipp has the attachment with their road bike stems but they do not seem to line up with this one. I contacted Zipp and they said they do not have a mount for under the gps but maybe a 3rd party would. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [Jaboud1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi There,

The Combo mount from our Quickview integrated mount will fit on the VukaShift AXS 90 computer mount. It is part number 11.6518.025.000 Combo mount QuickView camera and light. This will allow a light or camera to be mounted to your extensions.

Nathan Schickel
Zipp PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
when are they going to be available again?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [c.mont.811] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good morning everyone.
I use a Cervelo P5 2022 with Sram eTap AXS 1x12 where Zipp Vukashift 90 works perfectly.
My question is related to air transport.
For safety I would like to remove the cockpit Cervelo but the two cables prevent me.
In Italy, SRAM eTap AXS Wireless Blips are not available at the moment.
I believe these blibs would satisfy the problem of disassembling the cockpit.
But, in the meantime, what do you suggest to solve?
Thanks in advance
Ciao!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [jwrdds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still looking? I have a pair I'm looking to sell.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I lost pairing on one shifter. I replaced the battery and the shifter light won’t illuminate. I double checked the battery insertion and it’s installed correctly with the positive side inward. Is the shifter bad? Any other suggested troubleshooting steps I can take?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp VukaShift AXS 90 Shift extensions Ask me anything [Bryan!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HI Bryan,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Please reach out to our tech group on https://www.sram.com/...s/sram-rider-support they can help you through troubleshooting. I will say it is hard to have the battery cap not in flat which will cause poor connection on the battery.

best

Nathan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NateZipp wrote:
Hi There,

The Combo mount from our Quickview integrated mount will fit on the VukaShift AXS 90 computer mount. It is part number 11.6518.025.000 Combo mount QuickView camera and light. This will allow a light or camera to be mounted to your extensions.

Nathan Schickel
Zipp PM.

Hi Nate,

I’ve finally managed to track one of these down, but unfortunately it seems to be the wrong part - the screw holes don’t line up at all. Am I doing something wrong? Missing an adapter?
Quote Reply

Prev Next