Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Experience with Prologo Dimension TRI? TGale PAS?
Quote | Reply
Hi folks,

Anybody has tried the Prologo Dimension TRI (link below) on their TT bike. I have the regular Dimension model on my road bike and it's great even in aggressive position. I was wondering if the TRI model offers good performance as well.

Or has anyone been usin the Prologo TGale PAS?

I have an ISM PN 3.1 and because of the wide nose, I haven't been able to get used to it. The chaffing in the groin area seems unavoidable.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.prologo.it/...imension-tri-saddles
Quote Reply
Re: Experience with Prologo Dimension TRI? TGale PAS? [galuois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I havent tried the models you mention, but I switched from the stock TGale without a cutout to a PN1.1. The nose was too wide for me so I used a metal hose clamp around the front of the rails to make the front of the saddle narrower. You could use a zip tie, but I figured the hose clamp would be stronger.
Quote Reply
Re: Experience with Prologo Dimension TRI? TGale PAS? [galuois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They feel about the same, I have both in my fit studio, the Tri however has a slightly different curve which doesn’t show that good on the website pics. In real they are indeed slightly different.
The Thale Pas is seldom chosen during fit session, on rare occasions a real tt rider choses it but hsrdly any triathlete.
It is very, very firm.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Experience with Prologo Dimension TRI? TGale PAS? [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I got the impression that the TGale feels similar to the Fizik Triton, which came originally on my bike and fell super stiff. Got rid of it after a while.
Quote Reply