Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

More tilt on P5 disc with P3X front end?
Quote | Reply
Is anyone using any spacers or anything to get a little more tilt. I’m running the P3X front end but would love 5-10 degrees more. Thanks

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: More tilt on P5 disc with P3X front end? [johnnyyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I do on my current PX (same front end) and recommend these spacers: https://www.aero-coach.co.uk/...pacers-for-arm-rests

- Antony Costes -
PhD in Biomechanics / Professional Triathlete (9 pro wins)

"If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it."
Lord Kelvin
Quote Reply
Re: More tilt on P5 disc with P3X front end? [Tigre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's what I was thinking, you did not have any issue with the bolts or spacing?

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They will send you angled washers to level out the bolts. Just dont use countersunk heads (ask me how I know).
Quote Reply
Re: More tilt on P5 disc with P3X front end? [knighty76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol, I ordered it yesterday if you can post or send a pic of what it looks like I would appreciate it, thanks!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
johnnyyd wrote:
lol, I ordered it yesterday if you can post or send a pic of what it looks like I would appreciate it, thanks!

Something like this. My basebar is a bit funky because the armrest bolts also provide the clamping force for the extensions, which is why I managed to crack my washers by, stupidly (and against the manufacturers' recommendation), using countersunk bolt heads because that is what was in my drawer!! If you follow aerocoach's very obvious guidance you will use pan, button or truss bolt heads.

Clearer on a photo.

Cheers, Rich.

Last edited by: knighty76: Apr 3, 20 7:42
Quote Reply