Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Fuji D6 seatpost with 200mm
Quote | Reply
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a Fuji D6 seatpost with 200mm.
I currently have the 160mm model (gold/black/white version) which I can sell (if in the meantime i can get the 200mm) or trade for the 200mm model.

Thanks a lot your attention!

BRGDS,

João Grilo
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Fuji D6 seatpost with 200mm [GriloJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in the process of purchasing a D6 with the 200mm post and will need the 160mm post. It is the red/black/white model. Let me know if you still have the 160mm and would like to swap.

-Bucky
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Fuji D6 seatpost with 200mm [Buckyt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Bucky,

Yes, I do have the 160mm seatpost for swap.
In spite of that, i would rather to buy it, instead of swaping, because my seatpost will require some carbon repair. Actually, I was about to reach a professional for that job. Anyway, It's not a big deal but just saying.

Please kindly send me your e-mail, so that we can share some pictures/informations and hopefully have a deal.

BRGDS,

João Grilo
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Fuji D6 seatpost with 200mm [GriloJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I would much prefer to swap for or purchase a good 160mm at this time. I will definitely let you know if I purchase a 160mm and the 200mm becomes available!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Fuji D6 seatpost with 200mm [Buckyt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Bucky,

Alright, thanks mate.

Anyway, dont get me wrong, I ride with this seatpost everyday and there is no problem at all.
But Im a honest guy and there's a small crack that has to be fixed. Im just waiting for the bikeshop to open again in order to repair it.

So, if you can't find another 160mm, this can certainly be a solution. If you can, I will be more than happy to buy the 200m from you.

BRGDS,

João Grilo
Quote Reply