Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Renn's customer service
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Aftermuch thought and research, I have decided to get a Renn Disc. I tried to contact Frank to ask about availability of the 'heavy' model, because I was fine with the weight and price. I waited a couple of days and didn't get a return email. I said 'what the heck' and filled out the order information on his website. That was early last week and I haven't heard a thing. Is this common? I thought that he was prompt in returning information. What gives?? I can't seem to get to his website now, but I will try later. I was just wondering if there is something going on that I am not aware of....

Thanks for a reply,

Colleen
Quote Reply
Re: Renn's customer service [Colleen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just call Frank. You can usually get into contact with him better on the telephone.

901-725-2211

Give Frank a chance, he'll show you how well he treats his customers. He made a believer out of me.
Quote Reply
Re: Renn's customer service [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Bunnyman! I have read such great things about him/his wheel, and I look forward to getting one. I will call. Why didn't I think of that? :\

Have fun out there!

Colleen

(I am so excited)
Quote Reply
Re: Renn's customer service [Colleen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
very sorry colleen. i don't see either one of your emails which is concerning. if yours are not getting to me how many others are not? i'll investigate. please call or try the email again. 901 725 2211 or info@rennmultisport.com (i read them all).

frank
Quote Reply
Re: Renn's customer service [Frank Rehnelt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Colleen,

give Frank a chance to take care of this. I do know that over the past week there have been e-mail problems worldwide because of some new virus. I have lost several e-mails going and coming over the past week. Very disconserting when it is your business.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
My husband called for me [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My husband talked with Frank and my order is in! Thanks a lot. I didn't even think about the virus causing a problem. Frank, your company is synonymous with great customer service. I will bet any other emails that you may have lost will call you, or contact you through a forum like this.

Thanks, and I look forward to racing on a Renn!

Colleen
Quote Reply
Re: Renn's customer service [Frank Rehnelt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frank;
I too sent an email inquiring on status of an order (1/29) Wondering if you got it as well.

Thanks,

fal7
Frank Lee.
Quote Reply
Re: Renn's customer service [fal7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no i didn't.........very sorry but your wheel left here yesterday. you should get it in tx no later then next tuesday.

frank
Quote Reply