Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Long bike tights
Quote | Reply
Anyone know a brand in Europe that sells long bike tights? I am 195 with some long, long legs and I am trying to find some winter tights to fit (even though winter is seemingly ending soon but I get cold easily). Thanks ST!!

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Long bike tights [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wiggle and Pearl Izumi-EU both have long bike tights. Those were just the first two that came to mind but I'm sure other online retailers do as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Long bike tights [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing...I mean like MLT.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know what MLT is so we're probably not on the same page. Sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: Long bike tights [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problem...medium long tall. I should have been more clear.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Save yourself some money and just get some fleece-lined legwarmers, and you will be set until summer.
Quote Reply
Re: Long bike tights [Zissou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok hadn't thought of that!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, leg warmers are good for cold and dry and prefer them for sure if weather can change to warmer. For cold and wet, like UK riding, I bought some gore windstopper bibs. No chamois so I just wear bike shorts or bibs under. Helps keep the parts between your legs warmer and dryer.

I miss you "Sports Night"
Quote Reply
Re: Long bike tights [Zissou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zissou wrote:
Save yourself some money and just get some fleece-lined legwarmers, and you will be set until summer.

As a giraffe shaped individual, I always had trouble finding bib tights that were both long enough to cover my ankles and supportive around the hips. My preferred route is now fleece bib shorts with leg warmers. Easier to find the individual pieces that fit rather than the unicorn bib tight that does everything well.

Failing that get a pair of tights without chamois and wear your summer bibs underneath. At least you'll still keep everything in place even if the tights migrate more than you'd like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m a tall guy as well (200 cm) and went through a few pair of leg warmers before getting the Rapha merino leg warmers. Can’t say enough good about them - warm, breathable, light, and they don’t slip. Like all Rapha kit it’s not easy on the wallet but I have no regrets.
Quote Reply