Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IRONMAN 1989............
Quote | Reply
I just finished reading IRON WILL for the second time and still get fired

up reading about the epic duel in 1989 between "The Man" and "The Grip".

Does anyone out there in triathlon country have a copy, can make a copy

for an person dying to see this video.

Will pay for your tape and shipping.

Thanks

Mark

trifort@3rvs.com
Quote Reply
Re: IRONMAN 1989............ [Mark L.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My only thought is to call or email the people at Ironmanstore.com. They have all the videos dating back to 91 but they may be able to help.
Quote Reply
Re: Of course I do! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Does anyone out there in triathlon country have a copy, can make a copy

for an person dying to see this video.

Will pay for your tape and shipping.

trifort@3rvs.com

....of course I do.....its sitting right here on my desk (seriously!). I also have a tape duplicating machine. Note, my tape is not the highest quality but I am happy to send you a copy. Give me name, address, etc.

BTW, I think the tape of the 1987 race actually has the best coverage....I have most of the comentary memorized. "He's walking Dave" goes through my mind every race b/c that is my name too.

Man, there you go giving me nastalgic goose bumps!

david

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Last edited by: david: Jan 29, 03 8:50
Quote Reply
Re: Of course I do! [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dave "THE MAN" Daggett, Give me your address and I will send you a tape, mail it to you and give you cash or pre paid postage to mail back. Is this what you would want for a double copy of the 1987 & 1989 IRONMAN ? Thanks Mark
Quote Reply
Re: Of course I do! [Mark L.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You want both '87 and '89. (BTW, those are the 2 best).No problem. I'll be happy to put on the same tape. Just give me a couple days (maybe weekend) to do it and I'll get it out to you. No charge. Only request or "charge" is next time someone asks that you spread the goodwill. Acceptable?

Just chaulk it up to my true belief in karma.....and I sure need some every now and then.

David
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only request or "charge" is next time someone asks that you spread the goodwill. Acceptable?

Can I be the next someone who asks?
Quote Reply
Re: Of course I do! [Herschel34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Herschel, David here. You want both '87 and '89? Give me your name and address and I'll take care of you too. See, the way I look at it is if we all do this, then everyone has a copy of everything but everyone does just one. But, hey, I'll "comp" you and Mark and we'll get this karma thing rollin' for 2003! How's that?

David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you da man! Thanks.
Quote Reply