Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wanted to trade: P5 aerobar set up for P3X set up-- need wider bars
Quote | Reply
Wanted to trade: P5 aerobar set up for P3X set up-- need wider bars
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted to trade: P5 aerobar set up for P3X set up-- need wider bars [runagain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to help your cause, it think it would be useful to clarify which one you got and which one you want to get. Good luck and stay safe!
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted to trade: P5 aerobar set up for P3X set up-- need wider bars [teixido] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted to trade: P5 aerobar set up for P3X set up-- need wider bars [runagain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The P5 that I just bought states under the specs, that the handlebar is: Cervélo HB11 Basebar and EX11 50deg Aerobar. The reason I want to swap out for the P3X is a Slowtwitch post that read: What we do note, with today’s launch of the P3X, is that you can take this bike’s aerobars and drop them right into the P5. Bravo! My left separated shoulder from 2011 will not handle my P5 set up. The post link is here:
https://www.slowtwitch.com/Products/Handlebars_for_2019/Cervelo_s_2_New_Speed_Riser_Aerobar_Systems_7200.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you can also just buy it from your local cervelo dealer. the likelihood of someone wanting that trade (to a less good front end setup from your p5) is slim to none.
Quote Reply