Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Parkland wrote:
jwvenis wrote:
C26 (Crushing Iron) is a great Podcast! Coach Robbie & Coach Mike really nail it, and it's 2x/week.

This is my go to podcast. I grew weary of all the ones that had sponsorships or the "5 ways to improve X" podcasts. The Crushing Iron Podcast is exactly what I was looking for in a podcast.

Yup, that’s the only triathlon podcast I’ve really been listening to lately. Love those guys.

I've been searching for a new tri-related podcast and just listened to the episode re: the spiritual connection with training. I'm hooked. It's a shame this podcast isn't more popular... I've been stuck in a mental rut with training lately and this episode really struck a chord with me this AM.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My favs

That Triathlon Show
IMTalk
Purple Patch Podcast
Fitter Radio
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great suggestions, folks, I've listed to the "Endurance Planet" podcast a few times, perhaps because I didn't know about all of these. I made a list of these podcasts and give some a try. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [tmcg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tmcg wrote:
Kara Goucher’s “Clean Sport Collective” also has some great podcasts. Check out the two part episode with Frank Shorter. A great history lesson in endurance sports and the doping issues with a true legend in endurance sports.

I listened to a few of those, but they sounded so much like depositions ["And then what happened?" "And how did you feel about that?" "When did you suspect something wasn't right?"], I had to take a break, sorry

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Inside Running - entertaining plus some great interviews.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I need this, thank you!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Adventure Stache with Payson McElveen. Soooo good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, didn't know about Greg Bennett's podcast. Gonna be a new favourite me thinks.
Last edited by: Diabolo: Mar 11, 20 23:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Cycling Time Trial Podcast is great. Lots of good guests and interesting topics.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
as i was reading this thread, a thought <hopefully good one>> struck me, wouldn't it be cool if ST could have a database with links to all of our fave podcasts for endurance sports?

maybe this exists already?

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [Diabolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Diabolo wrote:
Thanks, didn't know about Greg Bennett's podcast. Gonna be a new favourite me thinks.

Just listened to the Chris McCormack interview. As always, Macca's very genuine and holds no punches, makes for a great listen, with some great insights into the minds of a past champion and someone shaping the future of our sport (through SuperLeague and the Bahrain team) as we speak.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The two I've settled on the last 5 years are the following and listen frequently.

Babbittville Radio - The stories are so inspiring that when you are going through tough times - it makes your tough times seem that much more bearable. This one ended up being mindset changer for me because there are so many people I can relate too.
Cons. Really missing having Paul Huddle as the Co-Host as each year passes.

Endurance Nation - Lots of real world understandable and applicable advice that will contribute to successful training and racing and keep you successful - really helped me bridge the gap to doing three 70.3 events.
Cons. Push Ventum Bike, Vasa swim trainer, Normatec boots often$$$. When they interview their athletes, when you add up everything they do they have excessive time energy and resources. They could do more interviews with their "everyman, everywoman", %98 of us could relate more.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [Stafford Brown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are interested in swimrun you can check out The Low Tide Boyz on Spotify, iTunes or wherever. I'm one of the co-hosts and we don't take ourselves too seriously, but have some solid interviews and content thus far.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [chipnicodemus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two others that I haven't heard mentioned yet, that I like

Inside the Big Ring - Wisconsin based coach Steven Brandes giving coaching insights, sharing his own triathlon journey, and good interviews
Endurance Innovation - Canadian based duo talking about the latest innovations relating to triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sports Podcasts [trianddata] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the nice words!

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Quote Reply

Prev Next