Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FOR SALE: 2009 Cervelo P4 - Frame Only 56
Quote | Reply
Im selling a brand new, NOS, Cervelo P4 Frameset 56, 2009. It is just the BARE frame with no small pieces. I have it up on a 3rd party sight. I used to sell here frequently but lost touch with the market. So, Im certainly open to offers.

It was never assembled. It has some storage marks/blems. I bought it in 2017 from Slipstream in Girona from Jona Brakveldt. He is their service course manager when they merged to Drapac. I have pictures up on the other site but I can text them to you. I dont get on here much and hardly check PMs.

Im blindly asking $1100 OBO + ship. Dont want to ship internationally. I will use shipbikes.com to ship.

Text for pictures 903-780-0477 Mike

This is what I typed in the other site:

Description:
2009 New Old Stock - Cervelo P4 - frame
What you see is exactly what you will get. I do not have any other parts to assemble.
The story about the brake:
The original 2009 brake was difficult to adjust and just get right. Cervelo migrated to the 2011 era frames where they had a bit more adjustability. Personally, I was never pleased with any of those. The BEST lower brake solution is to purchase the TriRIG Brake which comes with a direct mount plate. HOWEVER, THIS AUCTION DOES NOT INCLUDE THAT. THIS AUCTION COMES WITH NO BRAKE, YOU MUST PURCHASE THE TRIRIG BRAKE.
Size: 56cm
Stack - 516mm
Reach - 433mm
Condition:
This piece is new. It was purchased from Slipstream in Girona when they merged with Drapac around 2017. It was purchased from their service course manager, Jona Brakveldt. However, it does have marks from storage. Please observe the picture on the right hand side "P4", there are marks on the letters. On the left side, observe the area under the seatpost where there is some sort mark. This was not assembled.
Returns:
Though we do not accept returns, we do guarantee you will receive exactly what is described here. Please feel free to ask any questions about this. Id be glad to answer them for you.

Quote Reply