Crazy, as always.

Quote Reply
Re: Danny Macaskill on an E-Bike [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That guy is talented!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love Danny Mac, I always say to people I hope he's a millionaire he's so good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Always great to watch Danny in action. Manhandling a 40-50lb bike like that is a feat!

I was hoping for some more stunts that the e-bike made possible, climbing a stair railing or other impossibilities that only could be done by DM on an E-bike. The last climb up the icy rock face was a 1% thing, but I sort of think MVDP or Nino Schurter could climb that on a regular setup.

" I take my gear out of my car and put my bike together. Tourists and locals are watching from sidewalk cafes. Non-racers. The emptiness of of their lives shocks me. "
(opening lines from Tim Krabbe's The Rider , 1978
Quote Reply
Re: Danny Macaskill on an E-Bike [TriDevilDog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Terrific stuff. A great sense of humour and stunning scenery. Gee, it looks cold though. Personally, I would like to have had more seals involved.

Can any of our Scottish friends add sub titles for us English speakers? (pink) :)
Quote Reply
Re: Danny Macaskill on an E-Bike [Petsoundspad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Petsoundspad wrote:
Terrific stuff. A great sense of humour and stunning scenery. Gee, it looks cold though. Personally, I would like to have had more seals involved.

Can any of our Scottish friends add sub titles for us English speakers? (pink) :)

Subtitles only work for people who can read and have at least a modest amount of education. Hence why we don't bother for the American audience. :D :D :D :D
Quote Reply
Re: Danny Macaskill on an E-Bike [Mario S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mario S wrote:
Petsoundspad wrote:

Subtitles only work for people who can read and have at least a modest amount of education. Hence why we don't bother for the American audience. :D :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAz_UvnUeuU
Quote Reply