Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lionel's favorite Youtuber....... Eric Lagerstrom
Quote | Reply
In Lionel's latest video, 73 questions, Talbot asks him who his favorite Youtuber is, and his answer is Eric Lagerstrom. I have to admit, I really enjoy the Eric and Paula's videos. Keep up the great work Eric and Talbot!!
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel's favorite Youtuber....... Eric Lagerstrom [CementBottle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, though vastly different styles, I reckon both talbot and lagerstroms make top shelf content
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel's favorite Youtuber....... Eric Lagerstrom [CementBottle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Totally agree. Love following along with both.

Also, nice shoutout to the negative assholes that scare off all the pros on ST lol
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel's favorite Youtuber....... Eric Lagerstrom [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not just the pros that get scared off, so to speak. I've thought several times about posting a Lionel question or comment and just thought, "Nah, it's not worth all the, 'Just what we need, another Lionel thread,' comments."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been a big Lagerstrom youtube fan back to his Transition 4 days. Something much more authentic about a guy that shoots and edits his own videos.
Quote Reply