Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Big guy trisuit recommendation
Quote | Reply
Hi all.

I want a new kit for the year but I have a 47.5 inch chest. I'm a mix of muscle and extra padding so my waist does fall in the range of clothing fit sizes but my chest is out of the range it appears. Any big guys here have a recommendation? Open to one or two piece.
Quote Reply
Re: Big guy trisuit recommendation [Matt315] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 45†chest and 35†waist with no hips. So far Desoto has worked the best for suits. Large Riviera Flisuit fits my bottom half but have to get assistance to pull over my shoulders (tight).
Quote Reply
Re: Big guy trisuit recommendation [Matt315] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a fan of UnderArmour Heat Gear compression tops for racing. Super thin, cool, UPF50, really stretchy, readily available (any big box sporting goods store), and cheap ($25 for sleeveless). They work better for me than any tri top I've tried. Pair with the tri shorts of your choice (Castelli free in my case).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Big guy trisuit recommendation [Kenny Hines] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kenny Hines wrote:
I have a 45†chest and 35†waist with no hips. So far Desoto has worked the best for suits. Large Riviera Flisuit fits my bottom half but have to get assistance to pull over my shoulders (tight).

Thanks I see now that DeSoto goes even beyond a 48" chest. I'll check it out
Quote Reply