Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike bag - P5D, Exploro
Quote | Reply
I’m at an odd stage in life where I have upgraded to some incredible bikes. Never would have considered myself a fly with a bike guy, but there may be some opportunities for that coming up.

There are several bike bag threads, including on the P5d thread. All useful. Wondering if adding the option of taking the Exploro makes any difference (mine is GRX)? Both are through-axle, both carbon.

Is it basically a situation where any case that fits the P5d would also work for the Exploro?

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: Bike bag - P5D, Exploro [MI_Mumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MI_Mumps wrote:
I’m at an odd stage in life where I have upgraded to some incredible bikes. Never would have considered myself a fly with a bike guy, but there may be some opportunities for that coming up.

There are several bike bag threads, including on the P5d thread. All useful. Wondering if adding the option of taking the Exploro makes any difference (mine is GRX)? Both are through-axle, both carbon.

Is it basically a situation where any case that fits the P5d would also work for the Exploro?

Monty and I have just swung a big deal on bike cases.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Bike bag - P5D, Exploro [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do we get info on this??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Following intently. In the market for two.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Last edited by: realbdeal: Feb 27, 20 20:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice!

I always read your emails - very excited to see what you guys found!

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: Bike bag - P5D, Exploro [jeremyebrock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jeremyebrock wrote:
How do we get info on this??

we're going to have a hard case, pretty nice, i think for about $295 + freight. this was a special makeup for performance bike shop, by a client of ours. but performance, well, sad story there. the case itself works for me because: 1) it has exactly the same inner dimensions as this case (and is made by the same people), and as you see it's a tight fit, not roomy, like the large version of the tri-all-3 cases, but it's 26lb, so the ability to take this on the plane as regular luggage is there.

i think i'm driving down today to pick up my first load of them. with my truck and trailer. that tells you that we bought a lot of them. all of them. monty and i will have this out in an email in a few days. he's over in the catalina swim run right now.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you!
Quote Reply