Prev Next
Re: Will Pochontas retract? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

People like Culley have called me a liar, but no, when asked, they have not pointed to any posts. So when you say "I believe that others have and have pointed to posts" that is a cheap smear and I think you're better than that.

Again, one key difference is that jkca was propagating a lie. So I take issue with your characterization that I make similar type posts "constantly."

Here is another post where you are a liar. It has been pointed out, you just choose to continue to lie anyways.

Carry on.

Show me a post where it’s been shown I’ve knowingly lied.

I’m going to bet you can’t and so instead you’ll say something inane like “I don’t take homework assignments.â€

We've played this game before. When I show you, YET AGAIN, you'll go back and say "see, I said KNOWINGLY" or some stupid shit like that. Just like when you said "well, I said 'if I recalled' ".

We show you, you go quiet, and then just keep saying "show me a post" even though its been PROVEN. So on that note, you can fuck off somewhere else with your games.

Carry on.

I rest my case, and this is exactly what happened last time I asked you to show me a lie I’ve posted. You refused. So, stooping to your elementary school level, that makes YOU now a liar in saying that you showed me, when you didn’t. So know we can all conclude you’re full of shit.
You would, just like your recollection post: incorrect.

You are playing the exact game I mentioned: you ask, we show you, then you don't say anything and pretend to not have been shown.

Carry on with your lying ways.
Quote Reply
Re: Will Pochontas retract? [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
You are playing the exact game I mentioned: you ask, we show you, then you don't say anything and pretend to not have been shown.

As I said, when I asked, you didn't show me. But you say you did. Which makes you a...

Liar.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:

As I said, when I asked, you didn't show me. But you say you did. Which makes you a...

Liar.
Thank you for finding the post so I can show more of your bullshit games:

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=7140760#p7140760

And then read your response and your games: "I may have recalled incorrectly - hence I said, "If I recall...""

You're a joke, but at least we all get to laugh AT you when you try to defend yourself. So enjoyment for all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:

Liar.

And then read your response and your games: "I may have recalled incorrectly - hence I said, "If I recall...""

You're a joke, but at least we all get to laugh AT you when you try to defend yourself. So enjoyment for all.

So the best evidence you have of me lying is me trying to recall an occasion of when you called me a liar (because you refused to post one), and you denying it? Got it. So again, that's not you pulling up an old post of me lying, which you said you've done. So try again - where did you pull up an old post of me lying? You said you did.

I'm guessing if we took a poll about who is considered more of a joke here, you would win handily. But keep smoking what you're smoking.
Last edited by: Kay Serrar: Feb 27, 20 17:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:

Liar.

So the best evidence you have of me lying is me trying to recall an occasion of when you called me a liar (because you refused to post one), and you denying it? Got it. So again, that's not you pulling up an old post of me lying, which you said you've done. So try again - where did you pull up an old post of me lying? You said you did.

I'm guessing if we took a poll about who is considered more of a joke here, you would win handily. But keep smoking what you're smoking.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH "...me TRYING to recall..." That's hilarious. So. Full. of. Shit.

You tried to play a game, to make up a scenario that didn't exist (because I didn't say it) and state is as a fact. You got called out for being wrong and you stumbled over yourself to backtrack and say "..hence I said "if I recall" ". Nice try.

At the point in time that this thread was happening you've been shown to be a liar many times, hence the stupid game you tried to play...but got called out for. But please, tell us again, because after reading that i'm sure the forum will enjoy seeing you're disingenuous, as well as a liar.
Last edited by: Culley22: Feb 27, 20 17:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:

Liar.

Flush.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:

Liar.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH "...me TRYING to recall..." That's hilarious. So. Full. of. Shit.

You tried to play a game, to make up a scenario that didn't exist (because I didn't say it) and state is as a fact. You got called out for being wrong and you stumbled over yourself to backtrack and say "..hence I said "if I recall" ". Nice try.

That's exactly what it was - me trying to recall when you had called me a liar, because you couldn't/wouldn't pull up a post of a time when you had. I was trying to help you out. You denied that was an occasion that you'd called me a liar. So, when was one?

You said in this thread that you posted one when I previously asked. Show us that occasion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

That's exactly what it was - me trying to recall when you had called me a liar, because you couldn't/wouldn't pull up a post of a time when you had. I was trying to help you out. You denied that was an occasion that you'd called me a liar. So, when was one?

You said in this thread that you posted one when I previously asked. Show us that occasion.

No it wasn't. You were trying to be a cunt and got called out on it. So, you succeeded in being a cunt. Congrats, your titles seem to be never ending.

ETA: I told myself I just wouldn't respond to political posts because there really isn't a purpose. I also wouldn't go after your full-of-shit self because it's pedantic of both of us. But then you brought me back into it by you trying to pretend like you haven't been called out for your lies, your mistruths, your attempt to play a bullshit game. Go back further, you'll find your lies and me calling you out on them. But I do thank you so that everyone can read you trying to play the "if I recall" game. That was a pretty stupid move, as it clearly shows your attempt at bullshit....just making up shit, and trying to say "go show me"....and then these subsequent posts tripping over yourself to backtrack with I was "trying to recall..." or ".."I was trying to help you out." You can help me out by stopping your bullshit.
Last edited by: Culley22: Feb 27, 20 17:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

No it wasn't. You were trying to be a cunt and got called out on it. So, you succeeded in being a cunt. Congrats, your titles seem to be never ending.

Mature response.

POLL: Who is more of a joke? Me or Culley?

Leave your reply below.
Quote Reply
Re: Will Pochontas retract? [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PHOchontas was on stage tuesday raising her hand.
Quote Reply
Re: Will Pochontas retract? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was not good enough , she should go straight to hell for her abuse of the Cherokee nation. That is how you kids hate right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Mature response.

Leave your reply below.

Culley is very obviously in need of more help than he is currently receiving!

Hugh

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
Last edited by: sciguy: Feb 27, 20 18:34
Quote Reply
Re: Will Pochontas retract? [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
//if you like it here, i would at least try to make sure that i don't fall out of love with you.//

Damn, that's a great quote! Sounds like something my wife may have said to me at some point.

Ha ha, my thought exactly.
Quote Reply
Re: Will Pochontas retract? [sciguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sciguy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Mature response.

Leave your reply below.

Culley is very obviously in need of more help than he is currently receiving!

Hugh

Culley.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I'll say Kay is more of a joke. But a while ago Culley told me I was a liar so...
Quote Reply
Re: Will Pochontas retract? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

I'll say Kay is more of a joke. But a while ago Culley told me I was a liar so...

I don't know who is right and I don't care.

But Culley is the bigger joke for disrupting threads with this nonsense.
Quote Reply
Re: Will Pochontas retract? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

I don't know who is right and I don't care.

But Culley is the bigger joke for disrupting threads with this nonsense.

Exactly.
Quote Reply

Prev Next