Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Custom Tri Suits
Quote | Reply
The only thread on this is stale. Any recent positive recommendations for getting custom tri suits for a club would be welcome.
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Tri Suits [Celerius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just custom printed? Not custom sizing?

Eta: my team currently uses wattie ink, last year we used cuore.
Last edited by: Tom_hampton: Feb 26, 20 5:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ownway apparel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used Ownway ,good quality and fit.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
x3 for OwnWay. Great designs and great fit for me.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vie13 does a great job as well. Full triathlon line and road line. I used them the last few years for all the athletes I help out. Great 1 piece with the zippered front, aero sleeves and still 2 pockets in the rear,,,give them a look as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Tri Suits [beaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really like the new Zoot design. Similar to the castelli with the jersey able to be fully unzipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2XU
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dont hesitate to contact us; we do both full custom and custom print. we have several options depending upon your needs.
thank you,

contactATkiwamitriDOTcom

Kiwami North America
http://www.kiwamitri.com
http://www.aquamantri.com
contact@kiwamitri.com
http://www.facebook/kiwamitriusa
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been happy with my Jackroo suit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a great experience with innerforce sports. Kit has held up well and the customer service was top notch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've purchased a couple of custom Zoot kits from different tri clubs, and loved them both in terms of fit, comfort, and performance. I don't know anything about the process of designing them, how easy that is, etc., but I can say that I've enjoyed the end products. And they're much cheaper than some other custom kits, like Castelli, for example, I've seen.
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Tri Suits [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To OP, look at the design/material in the arms for the posted suit. It is silky smooth and super comfy. With all due respect to the likes of De Soto, Kiwami (both of which I still like a lot and own several pieces of their tri gear), Zoot, 2XU etc, the comfort of a custom suit from OWA (and perhaps other custom designers too) is far superior.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kiwami for sure!
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Tri Suits [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW, What is the pricing for Ownway? Are they reasonable for a 1-off or is it necessary to buy 5- or 10- kits? Thx.
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Tri Suits [bjgwoody] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Contact them for specific pricing. I have only done one-off kits. They have various options re: type of suit and level of material (even lower priced material is still excellent). But, pricing is very much in line with retail pricing at other, big name brands. To be candid, though, you can often find sales on those bigger brand names whereas you will not get such a benefit with custom. But you get several cracks at design, and changes to design as a part of the custom process. And, they will send suits to try on if you want.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Feb 27, 20 17:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ownway apparel makes absolutely spectacular stuff. Both cycling kits and trikits
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Celerius wrote:
The only thread on this is stale. Any recent positive recommendations for getting custom tri suits for a club would be welcome.

Garneau makes some great kits. Here is what I had made for the athletes I coach:

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've made all our kits, cycling, triathlon, running with De Soto and everyone couldnt be more pleased.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy to help you with your custom needs!

Heidi Myers
Custom Sales & Marketing Strategist
Phone: 802.334.5885 #254
Cell: 802-673-5494
Louis Garneau USA Inc.
Quote Reply