Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: WAKE UP FOLKS!! [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Trumps actions against Russia are way tougher than the previous administration.

Can you give an example?

You get one. He armed Ukraine to defend themselves against Russia instead of completely betraying them like the previous administration did. Now stop being lazy and research for yourself.
Trump was definitely tougher than Obama on allowing lethal weapons to be sent to Ukraine. However, "complete betrayal" is an exaggeration since Obama did increase military aid to eastern NATO countries as a response and imposed sanctions against Russia which Trump opposed. But I agree, much lamer than providing weapons to the country that actually needed them, despite the delays that happened after Trump's approval.

However, Trump has never been in favor of any sanctions against Russia (including Obama's) and yet sanctions are one of the ways he claims to be tough. The 2017 sanctions were approved by the Senate in a veto-proof 98-2 vote and 419-3 in the House. Trump had no choice but to sign or look overtly pro-Russia. Trump called this legislation "seriously flawed" in a signing statement. Not even close to being tough on Russia but he still takes credit for it because he signed it. Trump has also dropped sanctions Russian oligarchs like Deripaska, a friend of Putin and Manafort.

Senator Graham has had further bipartisan-supported sanctions in committee since 2018 (DASKA) but the Trump administration opposes it because it would badly hurt the Russia economy, in particular, Russian banks and the Nord Stream pipeline. This bill recently was approved in committee 17-5 again with bipartisan approval (5 no votes were republican). This bill will probably never make it to the full senate and the Nord Stream pipeline will be completed. Again, not tough on Russia. With Trump's support this bill would pass easily.

If Trump is tough on Russia why will he never say anything negative about Putin? My god, Putin is shorter than Bloomberg!! But he has joked with Putin and defended him on Russia election interference and how Putin handles anti-Putin journalists and opposition by killing them. Not funny, not tough.
Quote Reply
Re: WAKE UP FOLKS!! [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn you and your facts. I heard someone on FoxNews say no one is tougher on Russia than Trump. So there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Trumps actions against Russia are way tougher than the previous administration.

Can you give an example?

You get one. He armed Ukraine to defend themselves against Russia instead of completely betraying them like the previous administration did. Now stop being lazy and research for yourself.

Wrong.

The Obama administration provided things like anti-artillery radar and night vision, things the soldiers use every day and are critical.

trump allowed them to buy javelin missiles, but had not allowed them to deploy them. So they have the missiles, but they can't use them.

So Obama gave them things they actually use.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
trail wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

No shit Sherlock. My response was the typical left wing outrage at every bullshit story about Russia collusion.

Except you got it wrong. This instance wasn't left wing outrage. This was Trump outrage. His appointee made a mundane briefing to the House Intelligence Committee. A briefing with no really new information (Russia continuing to do what we thought they'd do). And Trump did an all-caps meltdown, fired his own guy, and manufactured an issue out of it. When he could have just laughed it off. Or said nothing at all.

There is *no one* more irrationally fixated on Russia than Trump himself. It's like a brain worm with him. He just can't let it go. Like crowd sizes at his inaugeration, or DNC emails. Things we'd have all forgotten if Trump didn't constantly bring them up.

Good on him. Trump did the right thing to fire that guy. He knows how obsessed the house intel committee is on trying to oust him.
Your last sentence couldnā€™t possibly be more wrong.
Unless you forgot the pink font.

I am asking this in all seriousness, no pink. Why are you willing to throw every single check and balance under the bus at the expense of a career con man? You seem like the kind of guy American wants fighting on her side, yet everything you have said on this forum since Trump won flies in the face of what an American concerned about the sanctity of governance should say. I'm dumbfounded and people like make me worry about our future. You are so blinded by ideologies that for some reason, you just. can't. seem. to see things other than through those lenses.

We have had so many truly remarkable, immensely non-partisan people resign from our government because Trump doesn't want to hear truth if it doesn't directly benefit him. Think about that for a single second. Not won't act on what he hears. Simply doesn't even want to hear it. So much so that he will whine on Twitter, whine to his hand picked media, call people names, bring their families into it, and ultimately force them out. That's sickening and perverse to everything America stands for.

They are out to get Trump is not a defense for his actions. It's easy and convenient, but has no depth. If you want to look at how one should handle constant attacks amid staunch partisan adversity, look no further than Trump's predecessor. I can confidently say that having not voted for him either time and would be reluctant to vote for him a third time. There is admirable character and there is what we currently have in office.

I have a customer that comes in once every couple of weeks and has quite the MAGA hat collection. Yesterday it was "Make Liberals Cry Again". If that is your sentiment, you are a bigger danger to American values than you will ever realize. You are making a great case for it in this thread.
Last edited by: TimeIsUp: Feb 22, 20 20:47
Quote Reply
Re: WAKE UP FOLKS!! [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:
trail wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

No shit Sherlock. My response was the typical left wing outrage at every bullshit story about Russia collusion.

Except you got it wrong. This instance wasn't left wing outrage. This was Trump outrage. His appointee made a mundane briefing to the House Intelligence Committee. A briefing with no really new information (Russia continuing to do what we thought they'd do). And Trump did an all-caps meltdown, fired his own guy, and manufactured an issue out of it. When he could have just laughed it off. Or said nothing at all.

There is *no one* more irrationally fixated on Russia than Trump himself. It's like a brain worm with him. He just can't let it go. Like crowd sizes at his inaugeration, or DNC emails. Things we'd have all forgotten if Trump didn't constantly bring them up.

Good on him. Trump did the right thing to fire that guy. He knows how obsessed the house intel committee is on trying to oust him.

I am asking this in all seriousness, no pink. Why are you willing to throw every single check and balance under the bus at the expense of a career con man? You seem like the kind of guy American wants fighting on her side, yet everything you have said on this forum since Trump won flies in the face of what an American concerned about the sanctity of governance should say. I'm dumbfounded and people like make me worry about our future. You are so blinded by ideologies that for some reason, you just. can't. seem. to see things other than through those lenses.

We have had so many truly remarkable, immensely non-partisan people resign from our government because Trump doesn't want to hear truth if it doesn't directly benefit him. Think about that for a single second. Not won't act on what he hears. Simply doesn't even want to hear it. So much so that he will whine on Twitter, whine to his hand picked media, call people names, bring their families into it, and ultimately force them out. That's sickening and perverse to everything America stands for.

They are out to get Trump is not a defense for his actions. It's easy and convenient, but has no depth. If you want to look at how one should handle constant attacks amid staunch partisan adversity, look no further than Trump's predecessor. I can confidently say that having not voted for him either time and would be reluctant to vote for him a third time. There is admirable character and there is what we currently have in office.

I have a customer that comes in once every couple of weeks and has quite the MAGA hat collection. Yesterday it was "Make Liberals Cry Again". If that is your sentiment, you are a bigger danger to American values than you will ever realize. You are making a great case for it in this thread.
You and I probably wonā€™t ever agree eye to eye on whatā€™s happening in our current government. But since you werenā€™t a dick and sound sincere in your question, Iā€™ll reply. I warn you ahead though, I donā€™t care about perfect grammar or punctuation. So donā€™t complain.
Iā€™m not a fan of Trump the character. Never have been . Didnā€™t vote for him in the primaries either.That being said , Iā€™m over the moon with most of his policies because theyā€™ve been my policies since about 2010. Id love for the president to be able to implement those policies with out being attacked 24/7 by the entirety of the swamp both dem and pub.
Trump is ruining the the machine the swamp has created to enrich themselves. Heā€™s exposing the reasons people in government become so wealthy by dragging out every single action and milking them for everything they can. Using there positions to Involve themselves with foreign business, funding wars that are not approved by congress etc... Ithink guys like Lindsy and Mitch are neck deap in corruption just as bad as Biden and Obama. I think they want him out just as bad as any other in the swamp. So do the so called non partisans that have resigned. Because of this , the president has very few people he can trust. If he had to use his personal lawyer instead of the foreign intel agency to investigate things so be it. Those guys have been wrong so many times itā€™s pathetic. Remember Weapons of mass destruction??.
You mentioned that the whole ā€œ there out to take out Trump ā€œ is not an excuse for his actions and has no depth. You will never understand this because you want trump removed at all costs , rules / laws be damned. Trump dove into the gutter to fight the swamp. You donā€™t like gutter tactics and neither do I but thatā€™s what it takes to fight against gutter tactics .How long would Jeb had lasted after being accused of colluding with Russia?? Please!!
Trumps predecessor Weather you believe it or not played ball with the swamp and didnā€™t have a fraction of the attacks against him . Yes Congress obstructed within the laws. But obama did not have years of coordinated attacks from media , fbi , intel and holdovers in the state department doing totally illegal tactics to remove him.
There are compelling arguments on both sides of every scandal that has been brought up on the president. Your gonna believe with every fiber of your being that what you believe is the truth and Iā€™m gonna believe with every fiber of my being that youā€™ve been grossly mal informed. It is what it is.
I donā€™t own a MAGA hat nor t shirt but I do fly an American flag on my front lawn. I voted for Obama in 2008 , Paul in 2012, Cruz in the 2016 primary then held my nose for Trump in the general.
Iā€™ll be voting for Trump again in November. Iā€™ll cringe when he tweets and cheer as he continues to beat the attacks and implement policies that are mine.
Iā€™m not voting for him because heā€™s says heā€™s a republican or because heā€™s my moral compass . Heā€™s just simply at this time in his life fighting for what I want and what I believe the majority of the country wants. I believe If the people swing the other way so will Trump and my support would be gone.
Itā€™s too bad the left doesnā€™t realize all they have to do is throw Trump a couple bones and heā€™d be eating out of there hand.
Anyways Iā€™m done...
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Quote Reply
Re: WAKE UP FOLKS!! [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

So the DNI should have not followed his duty? Trump just doesnā€™t like the facts (that Russia is already meddling in the 2020 elections).

You make yourself look rather foolish in threads like these.
Aww thanks sugar tits!
You should stick to what you know and just administer ball washer points.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I appreciate the detailed response and I think we probably agree on more than you realize. I am not someone who thinks we need to get Trump out at all costs. I do believe he needs to go, but through legal means that are there for it to be done. Simpy put, not the all costs you seem to be willing to allow Trump to carry out what you deem necessary.

I didn't feel the need to quote what you wrote, but my biggest beef is with your feeling that Trump is somehow "ruining the the machine" and "exposing the reasons people in government become so wealthy", . To be absolutely clear, that is simply not the case. He is specifically attacking Democrats and on the extreme rare occasion, a Republican that says bad things about him. If there was even a remote truth to those feelings, he would be attacking Republicans with the same ruthlessness he does Democrats. He is lock and step with Fox News. That's not ruining the machine. That's running the machine from an incredibly partisan position. You said yourself, you think some Pubs are just as corrupt as Dems. Why doesn't Trump see it that way?

ETA: again, if you want to see how someone takes on BOTH of the establishments and their "machines", look no further than the man you love to hate, Bernie Sanders. Trump ain't no Bernie when it comes to that. Not even on the same planet of equal opportunity "ruining".
Last edited by: TimeIsUp: Feb 23, 20 19:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

So the DNI should have not followed his duty? Trump just doesnā€™t like the facts (that Russia is already meddling in the 2020 elections).

Aww thanks sugar tits!

As I said, rather foolish.

John Kelly recently validated the case against Trump that got him impeached. He said Vindman did ā€œ exactly what we teach them to do.ā€ Kelly said, ā€œWe teach them ā€˜Donā€™t follow an illegal orderā€™,ā€ and said of Trump that heā€™s ā€œan insecure, vindictive man who retaliated against a career Army officer who literally bled for his country.ā€

Kelly made clear he believes Trump subverted US policy on Ukraineā€™s defensive fight against Russia to his own political ends and that Vindman was right to object.

He also said the media is not ā€œthe enemy of the people,ā€ and warned that those who only watch FoxNews are just reinforcing their beliefs and arenā€™t ā€œinformed citizens.ā€

Kelly will never be able to wipe the orange stain off his reputation, but at least heā€™s trying now to do the right thing for the country.

Iā€™m sure we all know where you get your ā€œnews.ā€
Quote Reply
Re: WAKE UP FOLKS!! [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

Aww thanks sugar tits!

John Kelly recently validated the case against Trump that got him impeached. He said Vindman did ā€œ exactly what we teach them to do.ā€ Kelly said, ā€œWe teach them ā€˜Donā€™t follow an illegal orderā€™,ā€ and said of Trump that heā€™s ā€œan insecure, vindictive man who retaliated against a career Army officer who literally bled for his country.ā€

Kelly made clear he believes Trump subverted US policy on Ukraineā€™s defensive fight against Russia to his own political ends and that Vindman was right to object.

He also said the media is not ā€œthe enemy of the people,ā€ and warned that those who only watch FoxNews are just reinforcing their beliefs and arenā€™t ā€œinformed citizens.ā€

Kelly will never be able to wipe the orange stain off his reputation, but at least heā€™s trying now to do the right thing for the country.

Vindman complained because trump did not follow the talking points recommended by vindman. Vindman was not elected by the American people , Trump was . The president sets foreign policy. If vindman has a problem he should have resigned. But just like kelly , he thinks his way is the way . The status quo. Trump was elected among other things to fix that. Vindman is in the way so by by vindman. By by Kelly.
Jelly accepted the job under trump to try and control him . To keep him inline with the current structure. He failed just like anyone else will that tries to obstruct the elected president from shining a light on what is going on within.
You are truly the official distributor of ballwasher points in the lr. I mean who here can gargle the sweaty nut sacks of the entire swamp better than Kay??
Just keep on slurpin up what Kelly and the rest say instead of looking at the big picture.
Amazing how someone who is supposedly educated thinks things were just peachy before trump.
Quote Reply
Re: WAKE UP FOLKS!! [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
I appreciate the detailed response and I think we probably agree on more than you realize. I am not someone who thinks we need to get Trump out at all costs. I do believe he needs to go, but through legal means that are there for it to be done. Simpy put, not the all costs you seem to be willing to allow Trump to carry out what you deem necessary.

I didn't feel the need to quote what you wrote, but my biggest beef is with your feeling that Trump is somehow "ruining the the machine" and "exposing the reasons people in government become so wealthy", . To be absolutely clear, that is simply not the case. He is specifically attacking Democrats and on the extreme rare occasion, a Republican that says bad things about him. If there was even a remote truth to those feelings, he would be attacking Republicans with the same ruthlessness he does Democrats. He is lock and step with Fox News. That's not ruining the machine. That's running the machine from an incredibly partisan position. You said yourself, you think some Pubs are just as corrupt as Dems. Why doesn't Trump see it that way?

ETA: again, if you want to see how someone takes on BOTH of the establishments and their "machines", look no further than the man you love to hate, Bernie Sanders. Trump ain't no Bernie when it comes to that. Not even on the same planet of equal opportunity "ruining".
Trump has to defeat his biggest opposition which happens to be the left who have taken over the Democrat party ,who are cooperating with imbedded operatives like the guy who ridiculously canā€™t be named here. I hope and I may end up being wrong , but guys like Mitch and Lindsy who at one time weā€™re openly agiainst trump and now hide behind him will be eventually delt with. Trump has them were he needs them to help with things like SC.
Juliani as crazy as people like to think he is , is on to them. Thatā€™s why guys like Lindsy are helping to discredit him. Donā€™t hate him because he rubs shoulders with dirty people. Itā€™s part of the job. He had to do the same thing to take down organized crime. As far as Fox News is concerned, I believe Sean hannity is in lock step with the president. Heā€™s a pathetic ass licker IMO and so is the chick that comes on after him. As far as the rest of the channel, Iā€™m not so sure. I hear plenty of complaints from trump about fox. I do watch Tucker Carlson from time to time and heā€™s critical about the president often.
I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve ever said anything about Bernie here . As a matter of fact I agree with you about Bernie. Iā€™d vote for him in a heart beat but his policies would destroy America over night. Sometimes I think it would be a good idea if Bernie won. Iā€™d be able to invest all the money Iā€™ve made under trump on crashed property prices under Bernie while at the same time the Dems can watch the same swamp machine go after there guy proving thereā€™s a real problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the rambling. Itā€™s Monday and I donā€™t usually spend any time posting during the week so I had to work quick while on the shitter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

Aww thanks sugar tits!

Vindman complained because trump did not follow the talking points recommended by vindman. Vindman was not elected by the American people , Trump was . The president sets foreign policy. If vindman has a problem he should have resigned. But just like kelly , he thinks his way is the way . The status quo. Trump was elected among other things to fix that. Vindman is in the way so by by vindman. By by Kelly.
Jelly accepted the job under trump to try and control him . To keep him inline with the current structure. He failed just like anyone else will that tries to obstruct the elected president from shining a light on what is going on within.
You are truly the official distributor of ballwasher points in the lr. I mean who here can gargle the sweaty nut sacks of the entire swamp better than Kay??
Just keep on slurpin up what Kelly and the rest say instead of looking at the big picture.
Amazing how someone who is supposedly educated thinks things were just peachy before trump.

I see you've attended the Barr school of logic: the president was elected, so he can do whatever he wants.

Yes, it's very clear where you gather your "news."
Quote Reply

Prev Next