Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Hydraulic Hose
Quote | Reply
Looking for a Shimano Hydraulic hose, one compatible with Shimano GRX, Dura Ace 9100 series. Prefer around 2000mm or so. Used is fine as long as it is in excellent condition. Also looking for this hydraulic connecting bolt, which is impossible to source in Canada right now:

https://r2-bike.com/...K-SSR-Hydraulic-Hose

My brand new GRX Di2 shifters don't come with the required connector, which is on back order at Shimano until late March. Online stores are not authorized to ship Shimano products to Canada which is a load of BS if you ask me.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Hydraulic Hose [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eBay?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Hydraulic Hose [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some of the shipping from Ebay was $50 which is absurd.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shipping should be under $20.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Hydraulic Hose [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In most cases it is not, due to how that automated global shipping program works. Ebay is making a profit off shipping.

Ebay had one or two examples of what I am looking for but the shipping price was absurd for a $5 bolt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I may have a Shimano brake kit at home. It has the hose and all the parts you need. I'll look after work and get back to you. Where in Canada are you? I've shipped up there in the past and some areas are quite expensive for some reason.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to find a seller that doesn't use eBay's global shipping program.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the shimano SM-BH90-JK-SSR brake hose kit with 1700mm hose.
Was $54usd after tax. I'll sell for what I paid plus shipping costs if you are interested.
Quote Reply