Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Roka Maverick Comp II wetsuit - creases out of the box. Normal or no?
Quote | Reply
Instructions specifically state to take care not to leave folded for extended periods of time to avoid permanent creases in the neoprene. However, it appears the new suit I received has permanent creases from shipping and handling. See here: https://imgur.com/a/iYb8jVS

Is this normal for a new suit? Or should I exchange it for another one?
Quote Reply
Re: New Roka Maverick Comp II wetsuit - creases out of the box. Normal or no? [Arden Wolfe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Should not be an issue. E mail Roka, their good guys and ask or at least put a marker down. But they should go away when you get it going.
Quote Reply
Re: New Roka Maverick Comp II wetsuit - creases out of the box. Normal or no? [Zippy303] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zippy303 wrote:
Should not be an issue. E mail Roka, their good guys and ask or at least put a marker down. But they should go away when you get it going.

Thanks for the advice. I've already emailed Roka, but may have to wait till tomorrow for a reply since today is a pseudo holiday of sorts in the US. I've tried it on, but haven't gotten it wet yet.
Quote Reply
Re: New Roka Maverick Comp II wetsuit - creases out of the box. Normal or no? [Arden Wolfe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Arden Wolfe wrote:
Instructions specifically state to take care not to leave folded for extended periods of time to avoid permanent creases in the neoprene. However, it appears the new suit I received has permanent creases from shipping and handling. See here: https://imgur.com/a/iYb8jVS Is this normal for a new suit? Or should I exchange it for another one?

if this suit is brand new, then i'd alert ROKA to it, just to lay down a marker. but then i'd wait a few days and see what happens. it's my guess those creases will smooth out. if you hang it, make sure you hang it on a hanger for fur coats or that has sloping shoulders. best to just lay it flat, after it's cleaned and dry.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply