Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quarq DZero ZO off after firmware update (5 to 10) - this might solve it
Quote | Reply
OK, just putting this out there in case anyone else run into this problem - I spoke to Quarq customer service (they called back after I figured out the problem) and they said others have had similar issues and were trying to nail down the problem. Hopefully this post shows up if people are googling it.

I updated my DZero from firmware version 5 to version 10 tonight and the zero offset went from around -30 to around -2200. After messing around with the Qalvin app and the powermeter it seemed that the torque reading was inversed, i.e. it read a torque value when I back-pedalled. I toggled the torque direction in the app and now everything seems to be OK with the zero offset once again being around -30.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq DZero ZO off after firmware update (5 to 10) - this might solve it [MTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is great to know. Thanks for sharing. I haven’t experienced this but will remember now.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq DZero ZO off after firmware update (5 to 10) - this might solve it [MTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And this is why I never update firmware for things like this.....

I'm still on the v7 that was supplied. Ok, so I don't get the auto calibration, but what I have works well, is consistent (across rides and on all my quarq power meters). But top work for figuring that out and for posting here.
Quote Reply