Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Silly/novice question about tririg alpha one bars
Quote | Reply
Are the back of the extensions supposed to hit the dragonfly/arm cup mount (if inserted far enough)? I'd like to be sure I've set this up right before I start cutting the extensions down. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Silly/novice question about tririg alpha one bars [bigmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just checked on Summer's bike, and yup, they definitely would if they weren't trimmed down. You can do a very conservative trimming to start if you want, as there is lots of space between the clamping point and the point where it would hit the dragonfly.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Last edited by: realbdeal: Feb 6, 20 8:14
Quote Reply
Re: Silly/novice question about tririg alpha one bars [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent. Thanks Ben!
Quote Reply
Re: Silly/novice question about tririg alpha one bars [bigmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bigmatt wrote:
Are the back of the extensions supposed to hit the dragonfly/arm cup mount (if inserted far enough)? I'd like to be sure I've set this up right before I start cutting the extensions down. Thanks!

Not a silly question at all. And while Ben is correct, he's not completely correct. That's true for the *old* Dragonfly, anything that shipped prior to December 1st 2019. We are about to launch an article describing the new Dragonfly. The article will be complete with lots of images, and a thorough description as to what changed and why. But for now, this will give you the main idea:

--
TriRig.com
Last edited by: TriRig: Feb 6, 20 15:55
Quote Reply