Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Age Group Nationals - Where to Stay?
Quote | Reply
Not looking to break the bank, but any suggestions on where to stay? We'll have a rental car, so we could drive, but I don't know how bad parking will be.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Age Group Nationals - Where to Stay? [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Milwaukee parking was very easy last time it was there. We stayed down by the airport and it was super simple to drive in, park, and walk over.

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Milwaukee Local here. The city is pretty say to get around. If you are wanting to be walking distance or a short drive there are a bunch of options downtown.

Hilton City Center
Iron Horse
Journeyman
Homewood Suites
Just to name a few. To be honest though even near by cities like shorewood, Wauwatosa and Bayview could be good options if you are going to Airbnb route. Happy to provide recommendations if people are looking for food options.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bunch of downtown hotels are less than a mile from transition. Or look for Airbnb.
Quote Reply
Re: Age Group Nationals - Where to Stay? [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AirBnBs in a walking distance are all $300+ a night.

Quite a bit out of what I want to spend.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Be VERY CAREFUL when booking near the airport area. They are noted to book a lot of weddings and wedding parties that time of year in that area and they will NOT tell you ahead of time. The noise level will be off the charts. It happened to me one year and I got only 3 hours of sleep.

Book it now, but pay later. Call one week ahead of time to see if there will be any wedding parties booked there.
Quote Reply