Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Suunto 7 vs garmin 645M
Quote | Reply
They’re about the same price, is there any one I should favour over the other? I’m definitely interested in the music feature of these watches. Anyone have any opinions on one or not be of these?
Quote Reply
Re: Suunto 7 vs garmin 645M [Afg53] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve used both and the Suunto 7 is perfection. Getting my wife one to replace her Apple Watch. Really is amazing. Very impressed
Quote Reply
Re: Suunto 7 vs garmin 645M [aftermath312] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any issues with the connection to your wireless headphones?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
None thus far. Will definitely report back if it does
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Suunto 7 has no external sensor support. For anything over ~$150 that’s absurd IMO, let alone for what Suunto 7 retails around.

That’s if you’re interested in having sensible heart rate, foot pod metrics etc of course.
Quote Reply
Re: Suunto 7 vs garmin 645M [friskyDingo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
friskyDingo wrote:
Suunto 7 has no external sensor support. For anything over ~$150 that’s absurd IMO, let alone for what Suunto 7 retails around.

That’s if you’re interested in having sensible heart rate, foot pod metrics etc of course.

Holy shit, hah. I had to look that up because it was almost unbelievable; never even would have considered that it might now support sensors. Well then. Furthering my rant against these new 'upgraded' watches that are lacking features that the Ambit 3 and Fenix 3 had like 5 years ago.

JustinDoesTriathlon

Owner, FuelRodz Endurance.
Quote Reply