Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GeometryGeeks.bike now has search by stack and reach
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone

You may have come across our site before - geometrygeeks.bike is a database of bike geometry that anyone can add to, now with over 6,000 bikes. We, users and brands add new bikes daily. It's a spare-time project that's kinda blown up.

We've just released a new feature: search by numbers.

Input your geometry criteria, get a list of bikes. That includes stack and reach, but also many other parameters. Details on the link.

Spoiler alert: we ask you to pay for this feature. It's a fiver for a month's access, and there's an annual subscription option for fitters that includes a premium listing in our 'find a local fitter' database. It's also ad-free, which might be good if you're using with clients.

It's here if you're interested.

Hope it's useful!

Bob
Quote Reply
Re: GeometryGeeks.bike now has search by stack and reach [bob-geo-geek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oo!
and a timely reminder for my renewal!

Anne Barnes
ABBikefit, Ltd
FIST/SICI/FIST DOWN DEEP
X/Y Coordinator
abbikefit@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: GeometryGeeks.bike now has search by stack and reach [bob-geo-geek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone

I believe Tri bikes make up a big proportion (most?) of your fits, so we've been working on our coverage of TT and Tri bikes in the database.

We've also been trying to track down Pad Stack & Reach data and including it directly, or providing a link.

I think we now have 51 different, current, TT/Tri bikes amongst the 6,700 bikes now in the database.

Can I ask your help to check this google sheet?
- what TT and Tri bikes have we missed?
- do you have Pad S/R for any of these, and can you share it?

Feel free to edit the google sheet directly.

Of course, anyone can add and edit bikes directly on the website.

Thanks all!

Bob from geometrygeeks.bike
Quote Reply