Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Swimming Headphones [BTEEZY28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BTEEZY28 wrote:
jpatrick88 wrote:
Anyone use the Aftershokz Xtrainers or Tayogo Force?

I use the Xtrainers and LOVE them. I have found that the sound quality is more crisp while using ear plugs, but you can still hear fine without them.

Game changer for swimming

Totally agree with the above.
Quote Reply
Re: Swimming Headphones [plant_based] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
plant_based wrote:
AC_triwarrior wrote:
I got a pair of the Aftershokz Trainers and have used them several times. The only thing I would say is that after some time in the water, my swim cap gets to feeling tight over my ears where the piece rests. Could just be my pony tail in the cap and the goggle straps and the over the ear headphones. The sounds is awesome. I really enjoy them for running as well. They are more comfortable running than swimming.

Was wondering if you or anyone has used the Aftershokz without a swim cap? Is a swim cap necessary to hold them in place?

I just got the Aftershokz Xtrainerz today and am pretty impressed with the sound quality.

I typically use a cap, but tried them without one today for 800m (and not using the goggle straps to anchor them). They stayed on just fine, even through turns and pushoffs...at least on my ave-sized head.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply

Prev Next