Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for Tri fitter in Nashville Area
Quote | Reply
Looking for a bike fitter in the Nashville area. Hoping to hear from slow twitchers that have been happy and are confident with the fit. Hoping to get all the info on the ST bike fit worksheet, video etc.

Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Tri fitter in Nashville Area [titan4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Todd Nordmeyer. Good fitter, good dude - think I spent 4 hours tweaking videoing tweaking videoing first time through.

endeavorperformance.com

Not real happy this afternoon isn't looking all that good in KC.
Last edited by: Vols: Jan 19, 20 14:30
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Tri fitter in Nashville Area [Vols] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Close game alright! Appreciate the recommendation!

Didn’t expect the game to end like this... not good
Last edited by: titan4: Jan 19, 20 14:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Todd is an ex pro rider. I’ve used him for a couple of fits and have been happy with the results. He’s very thorough in the fit process. Be aware though, he uses the Retul software and his expertise to dial in your fit on an existing bike. He does not have a fit bike unless he’s gotten one since I saw him last. Link to his fitting protocol is below:

http://endeavorperformance.com/...s-during-a-bike-fit/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If Todd doesn't have a fit bike, you probably don't want to go to him for a fit.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Tri fitter in Nashville Area [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you don’t mind a three hour drive, Dale Sanford is as good as it gets.

https://www.buildpeakcompete.com/dynamic-bike-fitting/
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Tri fitter in Nashville Area [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’d somewhat agree if the Op didn’t already have a bike. Even so, I’d rather use Todd’s expertise and experience to narrow down a list and perform a final fit. I’d hazard a guess that there’s a few users on this forum that went to a studio with a fit bike and were less than satisfied. You also need to have a good eye and experience to achieve good results.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Tri fitter in Nashville Area [JoelO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JoelO wrote:
I’d somewhat agree if the Op didn’t already have a bike. Even so, I’d rather use Todd’s expertise and experience to narrow down a list and perform a final fit. I’d hazard a guess that there’s a few users on this forum that went to a studio with a fit bike and were less than satisfied. You also need to have a good eye and experience to achieve good results.

Agree with this completely. I'd been to several fitters over the last 20 years - some with fit bikes, some just using their eye, some with web apps, and some with a combination. Todd's ability to translate a feeling relayed to him into the appropriate adjustment is second to none. In late 2017 I moved out of town but when visiting in mid 2019 on a new bike I went back to him rather than messing with someone new. I'm sure there are better fitters, but definitely not in Nashville unless someone has moved in during the last year.

If you want to use someone outside of Nashville, lots of people recommend Eric Reid who I believe is in CLT.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Tri fitter in Nashville Area [greenlawnracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
greenlawnracing wrote:
If you don’t mind a three hour drive, Dale Sanford is as good as it gets.

https://www.buildpeakcompete.com/dynamic-bike-fitting/

This.

Dale is phenomenal. He is in Memphis. Well worth the drive.

https://www.buildpeakcompete.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If Todd doesn't have a fit bike, you probably don't want to go to him for a fit.

This^^^

And it doesnt look like Dale has one either. HE advertises dynamic bike fit, but all I see is peoples bikes on trainers. Someone correct me if that is wrong.

All things equal, you want a fitter with a dynamic fit bike, one that can make changes in stem, seat height, seats, and crank lengths on the fly. That is what dynamic means in conjunction with fitting. Now both these guys are getting good recommendations, so if you are not going to travel to a fit bike fitter, take you pick for whatever reason. Personally I would travel to get both, great fitter with dynamic fit bike, make a day of it and do something else there to amortize the drive..
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Tri fitter in Nashville Area [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update...Todd is using the Retul Muve SL fit bike as part of his fitting service.
Quote Reply