Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Good neighbours [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I went to my in laws without my wife. Totally.

(-;
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
monty wrote:
Tonight I got home from my in-laws(we went last night) It’s been snowing all day, maybe 8-9 inches. anywho, my driveway is clear. //

So buffed neighbor dude, cuts a path to your house, where your hot wife is all alone because you are out of town.? Just saying... (-;

Really good guy taking care of all your business while you were gone...

Yeah, I went to my in laws without my wife. Totally.

You have a much better relationship with your in-laws than I do
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that's how I was raised. If you notice a neighbour is away, or you can help them out by clearing your driveway, you did it. Heck, my dad is 72 and he helped clear out 4 driveways this morning,and I helped a couple of neighbors myself. It's what you do in the Great White North.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had new neighbors move in and they had not had a chance to buy a mower and mow their lawns. I saw them leave one morning, so I took my mower and tools over and cleaned up their yard. They came home just as I was finishing up, which was a bit awkward. Hey , don’t mind me, just have a thing for fresh cut grass.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Growing up, my neighbor who worked all his life in the Sweepster factory (Paladin Attachments) and retired with 8 fingers, usually plowed our driveway. He had a nice 70s lawn tractor with a plow and liked to ride it :D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live on a private road with only 5 other families. Every time it snows, our neighbor plows the entire road and clears my driveway with his John Deere tractor. Greatest neighbor ever.

Lifeguard: "Do you need help?" Me: "No, that's just my butterfly."
Quote Reply

Prev Next