Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

High-End Pens
Quote | Reply
If this is not allowed please delete.

Hi all,
Outside of my triathlon training I enjoy some "me-time" woodworking, in particular making high-end pens. Many of us are fortunate enough to splurge a little on specific things that interest us. You will find that I add 1 to 2 new pens per week of varying costs. I take great pride in my work and my prices are competitively priced. If nothing else, they are pretty to look at. Feel free to like my page and you should receive a notification when I post a new one. Now, off to hop on the trainer. I can't wait till Spring. :)

https://www.facebook.com/brcwoodworking/
Quote Reply
Re: High-End Pens [Streetsnake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautiful work! I'm following your page now, and cannot imagine myself not picking up one of your pens in the future. Do you ever use customer-supplied materials to make a pen? I.E. Use some sentimental family possession and repurpose it as a pen?
Quote Reply
Re: High-End Pens [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you very much. Yes, I have done that before for myself and others. Feel free to shoot me a message, either here or facebook to discuss what your thinking about. Thanks again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you make large ones?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
they look nice...and surprisingly inexpensive
Quote Reply
Re: High-End Pens [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. Yes, as a hobby and where I live, I don’t mark up a ton. Quite a few of my pens would sell easily for double elsewhere.
Quote Reply