Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Inside The Tank
Quote | Reply
Believe, don't believe, whatever...

Here's a story about what led to Rex Tillerson famously calling Senor Trumpe a "fucking moron".

This is Trump. The fucking draft dodger... talking to Generals:

Quote:
“You’re all losers,” Trump said. “You don’t know how to win anymore.”

“We spent $7 trillion; they’re ripping us off,” Trump boomed. “Where is the f---ing oil?”

“I want to win,” he said. “We don’t win any wars anymore . . . We spend $7 trillion, everybody else got the oil and we’re not winning anymore.

“I wouldn’t go to war with you people,” Trump told the assembled brass.
Addressing the room, the commander in chief barked, “You’re a bunch of dopes and babies.”

And reportedly Tillerson was seething when he said:
Quote:
“No, that’s just wrong,” the secretary of state said. “Mr. President, you’re totally wrong. None of that is true.”

“The men and women who put on a uniform don’t do it to become soldiers of fortune,” Tillerson said. “That’s not why they put on a uniform and go out and die . . . They do it to protect our freedom.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...f4554af6d_story.html

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, how are things up there in Canada? Got anything going on?

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
So, how are things up there in Canada? Got anything going on?

Our PM grew a beard. It's a pretty big deal.
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edbikebabe wrote:
Steve Hawley wrote:
So, how are things up there in Canada? Got anything going on?


Our PM grew a beard. It's a pretty big deal.

Hahahaha hahahaha spot on!

===============
Amen, bitches!
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
So, how are things up there in Canada? Got anything going on?

Fishing is pretty slow. I keep casting and the lure keeps bouncing off the ice. Not sure what to do about that.

Make Canada Ice Free Again!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that. Not much of a beard IMO but i acknowledge that's a subject call. He's trying hard for the lumber jack look but i doubt he's ever started a chainsaw in anger.

I'd be more impressed if he's step before the podium with his new lumberjack look and recite "The Cremation of Sam McGee."

"There are strange things done in the midnight sun...."

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
I saw that. Not much of a beard IMO but i acknowledge that's a subject call. He's trying hard for the lumber jack look but i doubt he's ever started a chainsaw in anger.

I'd be more impressed if he's step before the podium with his new lumberjack look and recite "The Cremation of Sam McGee."

"There are strange things done in the midnight sun...."

By the men who toil for gold. And the Arctic trail has it's secret tales that will make your blood run cold. The Northern lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, was the night on the Marge of lake Labarge...
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you are on point

My favorite Robert Service poem however is 'Jean Desprez'

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please change the subject line. I thought you were talking about my favorite WW2 tank - would love to be inside this tank roaming the countryside.


Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You’re a loser. Trump wouldn’t go to war with you.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bleb is desperately trying to turn his thread into yet another "orange man bad" thread.

Personally my opinion is that the Tiger was a huge waste of resources for the Reich that didn't give them to capabilities they hoped for. Sure it had a 88mm gun and some good armor. But it was heavy, under powered and had a bad transmission. From a technical standpoint it only lacked a Lucas Electrical System to be on par with some of the Brit's stuff.

Reich should have stuck with the Panther and pumped those numbers up.

fortunately, they didn't

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MAGA!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what a desperate little man you are. Enjoy your thread, and many more.

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
what a desperate little man you are. Enjoy your thread, and many more.

Not sure why you came into this particular thread unless it struck a cord.

it's OK, you can state you don't agree with Trump saying he wants to use our troops for profit instead of defense.

"You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us."

Everything is about money with him. Some things shouldn't be. I don't think you are going on out on a limb here to say this is one of them that shouldn't be.
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Young Padawan you have so much to go in terms of Dan's much more sophisticated path.

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
Bleb is desperately trying to turn his thread into yet another "orange man bad" thread.

Personally my opinion is that the Tiger was a huge waste of resources for the Reich that didn't give them to capabilities they hoped for. Sure it had a 88mm gun and some good armor. But it was heavy, under powered and had a bad transmission. From a technical standpoint it only lacked a Lucas Electrical System to be on par with some of the Brit's stuff.

Reich should have stuck with the Panther and pumped those numbers up.

fortunately, they didn't

I'm not so sure there is any need for turning anything to accomplish that mission.

Personally I hope there is a great deal of hearsay, misquotes, and bullshit in that article but my better judgement say's that the content is likely rooted in how things actually went down. I would not be surprised one bit if it was 100% accurate...and that's a problem.
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
Young Padawan you have so much to go in terms of Dan's much more sophisticated path.

First you're the Witcher and now you are a Jedi Master. Is there anything you can't do? Let us all bow in your omnipotent presence.
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
Bleb is desperately trying to turn his thread into yet another "orange man bad" thread.

t

Actually it is a thread about Trump That you desperately don’t want to be about Trump. Not sure why though. I mean other than the fact that you have his balls so far down your throat they are coming out your ass.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [Skipjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skipjack wrote:
Steve Hawley wrote:
Bleb is desperately trying to turn his thread into yet another "orange man bad" thread.

Personally my opinion is that the Tiger was a huge waste of resources for the Reich that didn't give them to capabilities they hoped for. Sure it had a 88mm gun and some good armor. But it was heavy, under powered and had a bad transmission. From a technical standpoint it only lacked a Lucas Electrical System to be on par with some of the Brit's stuff.

Reich should have stuck with the Panther and pumped those numbers up.

fortunately, they didn't

I'm not so sure there is any need for turning anything to accomplish that mission.

Personally I hope there is a great deal of hearsay, misquotes, and bullshit in that article but my better judgement say's that the content is likely rooted in how things actually went down. I would not be surprised one bit if it was 100% accurate...and that's a problem.

Steve sees no issue with his Leader calling him a loser.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
what a desperate little man you are. Enjoy your thread, and many more.

You and BLeP can sort that stuff out, or not. But I am curious as to how you feel about a President talking to the top brass with such disrespect, presuming it's true (and let's be honest, it's more likely than not that he did), then trashing them on their way out the door when they resign on principle.

Good on Sec. Tillerson for showing some spine.

"I'm just a man, no more or no less; bad as the worst, good as the best" - W
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Steve Hawley wrote:
Bleb is desperately trying to turn his thread into yet another "orange man bad" thread.

t

Actually it is a thread about Trump That you desperately don’t want to be about Trump. Not sure why though. I mean other than the fact that you have his balls so far down your throat they are coming out your ass.

You gave me some good advice in another thread that I will send back your way for this thread:

Don't bother.

Proud citizen of Long Chile.
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Believe, don't believe, whatever...

Here's a story about what led to Rex Tillerson famously calling Senor Trumpe a "fucking moron".

This is Trump. The fucking draft dodger... talking to Generals:

Quote:
“You’re all losers,” Trump said. “You don’t know how to win anymore.”

“We spent $7 trillion; they’re ripping us off,” Trump boomed. “Where is the f---ing oil?”

“I want to win,” he said. “We don’t win any wars anymore . . . We spend $7 trillion, everybody else got the oil and we’re not winning anymore.

“I wouldn’t go to war with you people,” Trump told the assembled brass.
Addressing the room, the commander in chief barked, “You’re a bunch of dopes and babies.”

And reportedly Tillerson was seething when he said:
Quote:
“No, that’s just wrong,” the secretary of state said. “Mr. President, you’re totally wrong. None of that is true.”

“The men and women who put on a uniform don’t do it to become soldiers of fortune,” Tillerson said. “That’s not why they put on a uniform and go out and die . . . They do it to protect our freedom.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...f4554af6d_story.html

How dare you try and make a thread about Trump into a thread about Trump!
Quote Reply
Re: Inside The Tank [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Steve Hawley wrote:
what a desperate little man you are. Enjoy your thread, and many more.

You and BLeP can sort that stuff out, or not. But I am curious as to how you feel about a President talking to the top brass with such disrespect, presuming it's true (and let's be honest, it's more likely than not that he did), then trashing them on their way out the door when they resign on principle.

Good on Sec. Tillerson for showing some spine.

He’s not going to say a bad word about his boss. Even when his boss insults him.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply