Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is Titanflex still around?
Quote | Reply
Making or selling bikes. I see they have a website and facebook. I have never seen one in person. I love Softride bike and have owned three. All had beam issues and had to be retired. Have read great things about Titanflex. There is one in my size (large) on Ebay selling for 2.5X the BB value. He said because it is so rare. If anyone has one for sale I would love to hear from you.
Last edited by: tomk407: Jan 15, 20 13:34
Quote Reply
Re: Is Titanflex still around? [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure if they are still being made, but I love mine. Safely I'm not able to race it much is to ITU bike rules and non standard frames, for which Titanfkex didn't go through the testing procedure.

Super comfy and fast.

http://www.tri-monkey.co.uk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve been riding a TitanFlex Transition for over 12 years. Love it. I live in CO and I’ve only ever seen 2 others out on the road.

Formerly DrD
Last edited by: Broken Leg Guy: Jan 16, 20 9:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used to ride with a guy who rode one of those for years. He loved it.

---------------

"Remember: a bicycle is an elegant and efficient tool designed for seeking out and defeating people who aren't as good as you."

--BikeSnobNYC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The owner used to post every once in a while on topics related to beam bikes. Do a search on Titan Flex and you should find it maybe around 10 years ago I think. Tom Pizkin is his name, I couldn't find his posts but maybe that will help.
Last edited by: Ann Arbor Jeff: Jan 16, 20 9:57
Quote Reply
Re: Is Titanflex still around? [Ann Arbor Jeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom Pizskin has moved on from TitanFlex to his new product, Jack Rabbit Mobility. Although beam bikes have had a recent upswing, they have all been carbon models and TitanFlex didn’t have enough interest to make it profitable. There may be a handful of new frames left at his factory but for the most part you will have to look at resale for a TitanFlex. One of the biggest positives of the bike is that you could customize your fit with the ability to move both the beam and seat post for the perfect riding position.

If you want to see if any still remain, contact Tom at: JackRabbitMobility@gmail.com

Doug Marocco USAT #1039 I have been doing this sport for a while!
Quote Reply