Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 56cm Cervelo P4, Renn disk, Zipp 808 front, Lazer Victor helmet
Quote | Reply
Selling my 56cm Cervelo P4 TT bike. This should fit you if you are roughly 5'11 - 6'2". I'm the second owner, but the bike is in great condition (only used it for training rides and time trials). Currently built up with Shimano Ultegra 6700 (10 speed) derailleurs, Vision Metron shifters (on the ends of the extensions), Zipp Carbon basebar with Zipp alloy extensions, Quarq Riken Powermeter crankset with 172.5mm arms and 54/42 rings, SRAM Red ceramic BB (BSC threaded). There is a Pro Stealth saddle on it now, but I also have a Fabric Tri if you'd prefer that. Wheels are American Classic Victory 30 Tubeless, but I've got a 10 speed Renn tubular disc and a Zipp 808 tubular front if you're interested.

Willing to part out if someone is looking for the frameset alone. Prices negotiable depending on what you're interested in.

I also have a nearly new Lazer Victor TT helmet (black) with visor (size M).

DM if you're interested in any of this

Photos here.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P4, Renn disk, Zipp 808 front, Lazer Victor helmet [vjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vjohn wrote:
Selling my 56cm Cervelo P4 TT bike. This should fit you if you are roughly 5'11 - 6'2". I'm the second owner, but the bike is in great condition (only used it for training rides and time trials). Currently built up with Shimano Ultegra 6700 (10 speed) derailleurs, Vision Metron shifters (on the ends of the extensions), Zipp Carbon basebar with Zipp alloy extensions, Quarq Riken Powermeter crankset with 172.5mm arms and 54/42 rings, SRAM Red ceramic BB (BSC threaded). There is a Pro Stealth saddle on it now, but I also have a Fabric Tri if you'd prefer that. Wheels are American Classic Victory 30 Tubeless, but I've got a 10 speed Renn tubular disc and a Zipp 808 tubular front if you're interested.

Willing to part out if someone is looking for the frameset alone. Prices negotiable depending on what you're interested in.

I also have a nearly new Lazer Victor TT helmet (black) with visor (size M).

DM if you're interested in any of this

Photos here.

DM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P4, Renn disk, Zipp 808 front, Lazer Victor helmet [vjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vjohn wrote:
Selling my 56cm Cervelo P4 TT bike.

Just curious what you'll replace it with...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P4, Renn disk, Zipp 808 front, Lazer Victor helmet [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rruff wrote:
vjohn wrote:
Selling my 56cm Cervelo P4 TT bike.

Just curious what you'll replace it with...

Nothing in the immediate future. Hip replacement in late August, so I don't intend to do any racing this year, and maybe not ever again on the road (to be determined). It was a good 33 year run. Too fast a bike to let it gather dust in my garage in case I ever decide to TT again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hear that! Is this a new injury or something that has developed over the years?

Hope it goes well and the hip heals up better than ever!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P4, Renn disk, Zipp 808 front, Lazer Victor helmet [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rruff wrote:
Sorry to hear that! Is this a new injury or something that has developed over the years?

Hope it goes well and the hip heals up better than ever!

Crash where I pulverized the femoral neck. Surgery and recovery have gone well though, back to riding ~6H per week, just not quite as fast as before.

Thanks for the well wishes!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DM sent.
Quote Reply