Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Talbot on Oxygen Addict [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Give me a ring brother. I would love to chat and explain why I believe you're wrong. 405-626-2816
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Macho Grande wrote:
Well, I'm 47 so you were so so close. Participation medal for you IronmanPhil.

To your other sagacious points...I don't live with my parents as they were killed in a tragic bass fishing accident back in the summer of 1965. My dreams of creating vapid triathlon content were short circuited because prison internet didn't have great bandwidth and getting to events was a problem...So, alas, I just stand on my porch and tell kids to get off my damn lawn.

Oh and I do know the difference between "your" and "you're" so....

I think your first problem was that your parents were killed before you were born

Professional Athlete: http://jordancheyne.wordpress.com/ http://www.strava.com/athletes/145340

Coaching Services:http://www.peakformcoaching.com/

Quote Reply
Re: Talbot on Oxygen Addict [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:
Give me a ring brother. I would love to chat and explain why I believe you're wrong. 405-626-2816

You are awesome!!!

Actually met Talbot in person

Couldn’t have been nicer

A GREAT person for sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Macho Grande wrote:
How does this guy get any notoriety at all? I mean aside from being a spoiled rich kid who does work practically for free, calls it a career, and is supported by his parents?

Agreed. I recall in the Kona coverage this entitled kid being shitfaced in the background behind Kienle as he was being interviewed acting like a complete ass. He adds music to triathlon clips, quit riding his D so hard.
Quote Reply
Re: Talbot on Oxygen Addict [vanchize] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, everyone for your kind replies.
If there is one thing I have learned from being on a media platform is that you can't please everyone. My goal is to just provide an inside look into the athlete's careers to help people get through their day jobs and trainer workouts!

When I started this journey in Colorado three years ago I had a vision. I spent $20,000 of my saved up savings and lost big in 2017 year. 2018 was a wash and 2019 was my best year yet. You know you're doing good when you start your dream career and people assume your parents funded it when they did not give me a penny! haha

I have some even bigger things planned this year! Beyond excited!

I will leave the haters with this
“Be an encourager, the world has enough critics already.” -Unknown
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kudos Talbot ...plenty of keyboard hero's on this forum
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"When you do something, you have against you those who want to do the opposite, those who want to do the same, and those who want to do nothing."

Keep those great videos coming talbotcox.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!,“():;/*”*,/:&”=(*:&”=
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:
You know you're doing good when you start your dream career and people assume your parents funded it when they did not

Indeed!
Quote Reply
Re: Talbot on Oxygen Addict [ilove2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. I found it interesting that a pro was doing work in "secret" with something like Powercranks, which claimed a lot of benefits back in the day. It makes sense for it to be somebody that has been around a minute.
I like the speculating about training at the highest level of the sport. I had no idea this thread would turn into this. Talbot deserves a lot of credit for where he is right now. I imagine it will only be growing. Good luck to him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:

Hahaha! Did he call?
Quote Reply

Prev Next