windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
LCtriguy1 wrote:
slink wrote:
windywave wrote:
Andrewmc wrote:
Now they'll be able to retire on any judgements for invasion of privacy by the press :)

I've massive sympathy for them, why suck up all the BS when you're not in the running in any meaningful way for the CEO role

Things like security now become interesting

They're still public figures and their entire plan to make money is to whore themselves out to brands.

I don’t understand how this new charitable foundation will work. How are they going to fund it? If they aren’t members of the Royal Family anymore, what is the appeal? What exactly have they accomplished that will make people pay to see them?

Seriously?
Ever heard of Paris Hilton? Kim Kardashian?

Being a known name/face IS the accomplishment. The work is already done.

Windywave has a giant stick up his butt about this. Not sure why.

They're not my royal family they're yours.

And this explains the stick how?

There is none, but since you and your co-subjects are unaware of the shambolic idiocy of your royal family consider it a PSA

Thanks. I will listen to your opinion when your country stops treating your leader like a king.

He's gone in four or eight years. Your Queen has been around for 60

How many times in those 60 years has 'our' queen interjected herself in to our politics?

How many times in the last 3.5 years has your leader acted like he was your actual monarch, and you guys have been perfectly happy to just let him?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada finally get a Royal [LCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
LCtriguy1 wrote:
slink wrote:
windywave wrote:
Andrewmc wrote:
Now they'll be able to retire on any judgements for invasion of privacy by the press :)

I've massive sympathy for them, why suck up all the BS when you're not in the running in any meaningful way for the CEO role

They're still public figures and their entire plan to make money is to whore themselves out to brands.

I don’t understand how this new charitable foundation will work. How are they going to fund it? If they aren’t members of the Royal Family anymore, what is the appeal? What exactly have they accomplished that will make people pay to see them?

Seriously?

There is none, but since you and your co-subjects are unaware of the shambolic idiocy of your royal family consider it a PSA

Thanks. I will listen to your opinion when your country stops treating your leader like a king.

How many times in those 60 years has 'our' queen interjected herself in to our politics?

How many times in the last 3.5 years has your leader acted like he was your actual monarch, and you guys have been perfectly happy to just let him?

Well every time royal assent is given....

To the best of my knowledge he hasn't acted like a monarch. Glomming on to anti-American Canadian wing is unbecoming for you.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada finally get a Royal [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
LCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
windywave wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
LCtriguy1 wrote:
slink wrote:
windywave wrote:
Andrewmc wrote:

Seriously?

Well every time royal assent is given....

To the best of my knowledge he hasn't acted like a monarch. Glomming on to anti-American Canadian wing is unbecoming for you.

In a way, you're right. Our monarch actually respects the rule of law.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In the interest of keeping you in the loop, just wanted to let you know that we have been paying for security since November....but we’re on it! It’s going to end next week!

Maurice
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like you got the consolation prize of the gullible Prince. PS the charity thing all a sham it seems
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hope you kept the light on for your wayward buffoon.

If he lied on his visa application about his drug use (which he has gone on about during his debasement tour) then he gets deported. If he admitted to it then it raises questions about how he got the visa.

His dad just terminated his lease in the UK immediately after his latest book came out.

https://www.independent.co.uk/...sa-b2305263.html?amp

God save the King
Quote Reply

Prev Next