Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Washington 70.3 accommodations
Quote | Reply
Priority registration opened today and I'm wondering where other athletes are looking for accommodations?

It looks incredibly sparse in the immediate area, including camping and RV sites, and many hotels and AirBnbs look at least 30 minutes away. Not really my idea of a stress free race morning.

Suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Washington 70.3 accommodations [writersblock12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First thing i looked at too. A 30 min drive would be a min on race day. Auban, Kent, maybe Covington, will be your best bets....not quite French Rivera though :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s not on the website yet but any locals know what the race morning parking and access is going to be like?

Was just looking at a couple air bnbs a few minutes away
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stay in Bellevue. 30 minute drive.

If you want to be a little closer stay in Issaquah.

There's nothing in Maple Valley.
Quote Reply
Re: Washington 70.3 accommodations [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stay in Issaquah/Renton/Kent/Bellevue/Snoqualmie. All these places are a 30 min drive from the race location. Bear in mind that the race location itself will be an absolute cluster on race day morning with parking, so plan for having someone drop you off while they go find a parking spot.
Quote Reply
Re: Washington 70.3 accommodations [harshc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live in West Seattle and will be driving ~40 min. Factor in parking (will be remote/off site with a shuttle I'm sure) and yes! It makes for an early morning.

I don't know what else one can do.
I have a friend in Covington so might borrow his couch....
Quote Reply