Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kindhuman Kampionne (M) and Giant TCX Advanced Pro (M)
Quote | Reply
**For Sale - barely used Kindhuman Kampionne - Medium** $3700 CAD
* Medium Kindhuman Kampionne Frameset - Custom (literally one of a kind) paintjob
* Shimano **Ultegra Di2** (6870) 11sp Groupset (F/R derailleurs, Shifters, Brakes, Cassette), w/internal battery, Bar-end Junction box, and di2 wireless transmitter
* **Dura Ace** 9000 Crankset with 4iiii Dual-Sided **Powermeter**
* Reynolds Assault SLG **Carbon Clincher Wheels** (Tubeless Compatible)
* Deda Stem (not shown), Carbon Post, and Specialized Aerofly Carbon Bars, Wheels Manufacturing Thread-together angular contact bearing BB, etc. (Yes I geek about these details.)

This is a great bike - beautiful, comfortable and fun to ride...I'm just not focused on road racing anymore and looking to consolidate the bike fleet a bit for the next few years until I can come back to it. Literally rode this bike less than 5 times this year, and its too nice to be collecting dust in my garage! Never crashed, never raced, this frame probably has less than 500k on it.

$3700 CAD as described (but cheaper options could be worked out with some part swaps)

For Sale:
Custom Build Giant TCX Advanced Pro - Size Medium $1900 CAD
Its a 2015 Frame, built up in 2016 (3 seasons of light use) - 15mm Front Thru Axle, QR Rear (super handy)
-Sram Force CX1 1x11 Drivetrain (Derailleur, Shifters/Brakes and Crank)
- Wolftooth 40T DIrect-mount ring and Sram 42T Ring w/Spider
- Zipp Service Course Stem and Carbon Bars
- Wheels Manufacturing Thread-Together Angular Contact Bearing BB
- Custom Pacenti SL25 Rims on Bitex (light and smooth!) hubs
- Schwalbe X-One Tubeless Tires (33mm)
- Choice of Selle SMP Saddle or Fizik Arione
-Giant D-Fuze Carbon Seatpost

Its a great bike in really good shape. A few nicks here and there as you'd expect on a bike with 3 years of CX racing, but nothing non-cosmetic. Fits 700x40mm tires with tons of room to spare. Would make a great gravel/CX Bike. Front Derailleur Hanger included incase you want to add one. $1900 CAD
Last edited by: adrockwe: Feb 19, 20 21:24
Quote Reply
Re: Kindhuman Kampionne (M) and Giant TCX Advanced Pro (M) [adrockwe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Kindhuman Kampionne (M) and Giant TCX Advanced Pro (M) [adrockwe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Top!
Quote Reply