Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Front computer mount on a Profile Design HC25
Quote | Reply
I have a Profile Design HC25 BTA system lying about but one thing I don't like about it is the computer mount is on the rear of the system, so I'm not using it.

I like the FC25/35 system as the computer mount is on the front / top.

Is there a way, or has anybody created a hack / homemade mount system, to get the computer mount at the front / top of the HC25 bottle?

Currently I run the Bontrager Speed Concept Bottle Cage, on the HC25 bracket with the computer mounted on top, and that works quite well, but I'm wondering if there is a better solution available, using the HC25 bottle system.

Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: Front computer mount on a Profile Design HC25 [scoobydoo_nz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or.. something I've just noticed.

There is an FC25 parts kit which shows the top computer mount is actually a removeable part.

Does anybody know if this part will work / connect to the HC system, and has anybody done this?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Front computer mount on a Profile Design HC25 [scoobydoo_nz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The FC parts can't mount on the Aero HC that you have. There isn't a way to do what you want with standard parts, would have to be bodged.
There is a solution on the way

Quote Reply
Re: Front computer mount on a Profile Design HC25 [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclenutnz wrote:
The FC parts can't mount on the Aero HC that you have. There isn't a way to do what you want with standard parts, would have to be bodged.
There is a solution on the way

OoOohh what's that item / where does that pic come from?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.bikeradar.com/...profile-design-2020/

It will be a few more months before they land here, won't be in time for any of this season's races.
Quote Reply
Re: Front computer mount on a Profile Design HC25 [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclenutnz wrote:
https://www.bikeradar.com/news/profile-design-2020/

It will be a few more months before they land here, won't be in time for any of this season's races.

Oh thanks for that.. I'll keep my eyes out on them and will certainly be keen for one, when they do get released!

I'm also wondering now whether I can just use the mount backwards, using a standard bottle / cage and not the torpedo bottle. I think I may experiment with that.
Last edited by: scoobydoo_nz: Jan 4, 20 1:23
Quote Reply