Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thanks ST community: Happy New Year (Decade)!
Quote | Reply
As the odometer clicks over yet another year and decade (horrors, I’m now living in my 7th separate decade), one often steps back and seeks perspective on the raging river of moments that is life...one of my thoughts in this vein, which I admittedly take for granted, is how much I’ve learned from and enjoyed my participation in the ST community, all of these years.

So, just wanted to acknowledge that fact and say thanks to all of you for letting me join the ride!

rc

Randy Christofferson(http://www.rcmioga.blogspot.com

Insert Doubt. Erase Hope. Crush Dreams.
Last edited by: rcmioga: Jan 1, 20 7:44
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks ST community: Happy New Year (Decade)! [rcmioga] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy New Year! This place is a lot like life. Frustrating and annoying sometimes but mostly great. Keep it rollin!

Formerly DrD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would like to echo what you just posted....and dammit, I just entered that 7th separate decade...if we were cavemen, we would be dead, not doing sport!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks ST community: Happy New Year (Decade)! [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh crap, my wife just pointed out that being born in 1957, we are actually in our 8th separate decade!

And Dev, in a sense we are still just cavemen, but with better tools and techniques....

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rcmioga wrote:
Oh crap, my wife just pointed out that being born in 1957, we are actually in our 8th separate decade!

And Dev, in a sense we are still just cavemen, but with better tools and techniques....

I was wondering about your math there for a while...

Best of luck, health, and happiness in all your ventures this year and beyond.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm right there with you, 56 for me. So 8th separate decade, that sure sounds old. Sure glad I dont feel it yet, and I need about 3 more at least!! Thanks everyone for all the entertainment and lessons, it has been a blast these past 20 years or so here. Suppose we should all thank Dan too, most web forums from the time of this one, are long gone. I love the continuity that this place has put forth, and hope it is still going 20 years from now..
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks ST community: Happy New Year (Decade)! [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Monty for calling out Dan the person, and I agree special thanks to him! In my mind a great tribute to Dan is when I think of ST I think him, a lot. And as I said, I’m very thankful for ST!

Cheers to you Dan and this great community you created!

Quote Reply
Re: Thanks ST community: Happy New Year (Decade)! [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
we should all thank Dan too, most web forums from the time of this one, are long gone. I love the continuity that this place has put forth, and hope it is still going 20 years from now..

+1 Thanks Dan.. we are entertained !
and edified, and..
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks ST community: Happy New Year (Decade)! [doug in co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1, thanks Dan.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rcmioga wrote:

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply