Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ST Whoop Team
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone - I'm not sure how many Whoop users are active on this forum but with the opening of Whoop teams to users today I thought we could organize a SlowTwitch official whoop team! We could track strain/recovery and see how we compare to other triathletes.

Let me know if this is something the community is interested in and also PM me your Whoop username I'll send you a team invite that you can accept in the app.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Whoop Team [Squidly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could be interesting! My Whoop username is Feighathlon. Been using it for about a year and a half now and it’s always interesting seeing how different life and training stressors will effect recovery.

Adam Feigh
Pianko Law, Speed Hound, Castelli, Sailfish, Base
Feighathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: ST Whoop Team [Feighathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Feighathlon wrote:
Could be interesting! My Whoop username is Feighathlon. Been using it for about a year and a half now and it’s always interesting seeing how different life and training stressors will effect recovery.

I'm still on the fence about it, does it really tell you anything you didn't already know or does it mostly just help keep things in perspective so you can't ignore recovery?
Quote Reply
Re: ST Whoop Team [jhammond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jhammond wrote:
Feighathlon wrote:

I'm still on the fence about it, does it really tell you anything you didn't already know or does it mostly just help keep things in perspective so you can't ignore recovery?

Mostly the latter really. It really depends how you use it though. It has helped me correlate a lot of different things to having better recovery or just being more consistent in general. Such as things I shouldn’t eat before bed, how my body responds in different training cycles, effects of timing of workouts during the day, effects of my sleep environment, effective and ineffective tapers, etc. The more you dig into it the more you can learn, but applying lessons learned is the hard part.

Adam Feigh
Pianko Law, Speed Hound, Castelli, Sailfish, Base
Feighathlon.com
Quote Reply