Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by DFW_Tri [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Mar 4, 20 9:51
Re: Leaving Triathlon Sale: Cervelo NP2, Aero Jacket, Wetsuit, Shoes, X-Lab Aero TT Bottle, and More [MichaelT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
X lab aero bottle sold
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving Triathlon Sale: Cervelo NP2, Aero Jacket, Wetsuit, Shoes, Swimming Aids, S-Works Turbo Tires, and More [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but have you looked at how much used p3 sell for? I have and the upgrades on my bike are superior to the stock p3. The only thing “p2” about this bike is the frame. Check out the prices for all the upgrades and you’ll see this bike is not overpriced.
Last edited by: MichaelT: Mar 10, 20 9:36
Quote Reply
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Mar 10, 20 11:39
Re: Leaving Triathlon Sale: Cervelo NP2, Aero Jacket, Wetsuit, Shoes, Swimming Aids, S-Works Turbo Tires, and More [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll always be open to offers. A new Ultegra P3 is $4200+ tax and doesn’t have the brakes, crank, chainring, or better wheels than mine. And I’ve never seen a stock np2 sell for $1000. Your tone seems to be getting rude in way that is not appreciated or helpful. I would never get on someone else’s listing and post that something they’re selling is junk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That link was to a great deal. If someone is looking for a 61cm bike they could time travel and bid on it. If someone is looking for a nice, clean, like new 51cm np2 with upgrades, they can make me offer. And if you’re looking for a way to make some small but meaningful self-improvements, you can stop posting on this thread.
Quote Reply

Prev Next