Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Who was/is the better President? [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Who was/is the better President? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And yes, the president did tweet about this:

And the Do Nothing Democrats want to impeach President Trump?

Just as a note, the Democratic house has passed over 4 times as many bills as the Senate.
Quote Reply
Re: Who was/is the better President? [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not presidential expert but I feel confident in saying that Trump is a much, much worse President than pretty much anyone you name.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Who was/is the better President? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
len wrote:
Well Lincoln was likely against gay marriage and abortion on demand and likely socially backward on a whole host of issues.

Are you sure about that? People are saying that Lincoln may have been gay.

And it isn't like abortion first came about in 1973. People have known how to pull it off for millennia yet nary a word in the Bible or by politicians.

"People say" sounds like something Trump would say. Lincoln may have been gay lol. It has to be one of the stupidist political hit jobs disguised as a poll in a while. The irony of the whole thing is well, words fail me. Trump continues to suck the oxygen out the room full time. That is my 60 seconds of thinking about Trump for today.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Who was/is the better President? [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's just the same sick mental masturbation that the prez himself engages in on a daily basis. Why is this surprising?

I'd bet a beer that he or a crony or group of his fans will at some point (or already have) declare he deserve a monument like Lincoln or Jefferson.
Quote Reply
Re: Who was/is the better President? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
It's just the same sick mental masturbation that the prez himself engages in on a daily basis. Why is this surprising?

I'd bet a beer that he or a crony or group of his fans will at some point (or already have) declare he deserve a monument like Lincoln or Jefferson.
Dude wait for the library debate.

I'm calling it now.... it will be virtual just a collection of his tweets
Quote Reply
Re: Who was/is the better President? [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
Stupid poll, stupid people? That's the only explanation for that outcome.

Careful, people get upset when call Republicans stupid.

You mean Republicans get upset. Nobody else does.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
What say you?

https://thehill.com/...esident-than-lincoln

Gagged on my morning coffee. Nothing else needs to be said.
Quote Reply
Re: Who was/is the better President? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“Honest Abe never lied. That’s the big difference between Abraham Lincoln and you.”

- Donald Trump (to Hillary Clinton), 2016
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    Hmmmm, Dec 10 poll asks for comparison to Washington, and pubs look less in love with their guy a whole lot less than dems are with Obama. Bold added by me.

"The poll also asked all registered voters if the nation’s first president was better than either of the two most recent occupants of that office. For the current incumbent, 71% say Washington was better while 15% pick Trump. Against the current president’s immediate predecessor, Washington gets the vote of 58% compared to 33% who say Obama was better. Among Republican voters, Washington edges out Trump by a narrow 44% to 37% margin. Among Democratic voters, though, the “Father of Our Country” trails Obama by a 29% to 63% margin. It’s worth noting that among independent voters, Washington does even better against Trump (72%-11%) than against Obama (62%-28%). This question was inspired by a recent Economist/YouGov Poll that asked whether Trump or Abraham Lincoln was a better “Republican president.” "

https://www.monmouth.edu/...mouthpoll_US_121019/
Quote Reply

Prev Next