Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where to find race blog for Indian Wells
Quote | Reply
Any help finding this would be really appreciated cannot find any link on the new site for the race blog!!
I remember seeing something about twitter which I am not on.

Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: Where to find race blog for Indian Wells [CementBottle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can’t find one either so have resorted to just using the athlete tracker to get updates.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to find race blog for Indian Wells [IanH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IanH wrote:
I can’t find one either so have resorted to just using the athlete tracker to get updates.

On Twitter @IronmanLive, but to be honest, just waiting for the tracker to update is just as good. Not pictures/video on the twitter feed like there used to be in the race blog. This really blows, nice going WTC.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I found the tracker after a lot of effort. Went to check back and lost my page. Couldn’t find it again.

What a disaster of a web architecture.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its almost as if they intenionally want to hide it, but its still accessible through ironman.com -> live: https://track.rtrt.me/...en-ironman703/FINISH
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CementBottle wrote:
Any help finding this would be really appreciated cannot find any link on the new site for the race blog!!
I remember seeing something about twitter which I am not on.

Thank you

Looks like Lionel for the race with 26 swim (seems slow), 2:00 bike and 1:12 half marathon and 3:43 overall!
Last edited by: devashish_paul: Dec 8, 19 13:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to change thread title to "Lionel destroys Indian Wells Field pedaling with one leg only" (or something like that).

I think had he raced Blummenfeld and crew, he'd have been chasing all day and not caught up though since they were racing in a 5 man pack in Bahrain. Their 1:52 bike split on the short course probably translates to Lionel's 2.00 at Indian Wells.
Quote Reply