Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

washable / bluetooth HR strap?
Quote | Reply
i currently use the garmin HR run and tri straps (ant only). they both get in the shower with me directly after every workout session and i havnt had the first problem with either of them getting wet all the time.

long story short i need a good reliable bluetooth HR strap that can get washed as much as these do. i know that wahoo has an offering and garmin now has a bluetooth strap.

anyone wash these regularly in the shower and have positive feedback with reliability?

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: washable / bluetooth HR strap? [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the wahoo, I rinse after every use, no problems.
Quote Reply
Re: washable / bluetooth HR strap? [J.Thompson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same; lasts much longer than garmin version
Quote Reply
Re: washable / bluetooth HR strap? [J.Thompson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the wahoo as well and struggle to wear it as it smells so bad. We have tried to wash it and rinse it in vinegar with no change. I will have to try rinsing after each use when I get a new on if that seems to work.

Twitter@Forsey37
Quote Reply
Re: washable / bluetooth HR strap? [Forsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve gone through three tickr over the last 1.5yrs and gave up on them. I’ve been using this one since July and it goes in the shower with me after every ride...and I sweat a lot in the Az sun and so far it’s been great.

CooSpo Fitness Tracker Ant+ Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap IP67 Waterproof with Bluetooth for Wahoo Strava Zwift DDP Yoga Map My Ride Peloton Bike https://www.amazon.com/..._api_i_gGZ6Db8QEPTSF
Last edited by: Tifosi01: Dec 6, 19 21:30
Quote Reply