Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wheels for Sale
Quote | Reply
OK, I bought my new bike for the season. I already have my wheels sorted out, so I won't be needing the ones that came on the bike. They are a brand new (never, ever ridden) pair of Real Design Super Sonic 40s, 2005 model. These are the stock wheels that come with the 2005 QR Caliente (the bike I bought). The tires are Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick, and they are clinchers. These are 700s, not 650s. The wheels are setup for Shimano. The skewers stay on, but the cassette will not. The set is for sale, not piece parts.

The wheels retail for $895, but I'm not trying to get that price. Make me a fair offer (I'd like to see $700), and they are yours. I live in TX. You pay for shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels for Sale [watson79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - got no interest at all on the board, and want to give one more shot before I go put them on EBAY.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These are great wheels people. I haven't yet figured out why real design wheels are only seen as factory accessories by so many people. Damn cervelo/zipp mafia.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it's out of my budget for now. i wish i could

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im kicking around your wheels, but I would like to comment on what a sweet bike you got ;-)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_____ O-O>

houstonadventureracing.com (H.A.R.T.)
houstonracing.com (Houston TriClub )
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels for Sale [Bily Lovec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it matters I bought the Real Design Ultra Sonics and I absolutely love them. I see no difference between their quality and the Zipp or HED. They look tops too. So if someone is wanting a good wheel set for a fair price you should consider these Super Sonics.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels for Sale [trying to tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got one offer for $400...ballsy and appreciated, but politely declined. Last chance for ST'ers before I got post them on Ebay...anyone? Bueller?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Wheels for Sale [Martin C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to see $700 (with shipping)...stress on the word "like." $400 doesn't get it done...$600 might.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dude, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you'll have a hard time when there are two identical sets as your on eBay right now, one buy it now for $450 and one starting at $549. I just wanted you to know that these auctions might stall your market. They are awesome wheels though!
Quote Reply